Official JUNE 2009 Thread!!!

We are on the dining plan. I love it. It makes it so much easier when you are paying for your meal. And I love the fact that I won't have to make a budget for our food. :)
We are going to Ohana for dinner. I love Ohana so much! I know this is kinda weird because it is supposed to be based on Hawaii, but the atmosphere reminds me where I grew up in Brazil.
We were going to do a candy buffet as our favors too and our colors were going to be pink and green. But we moved churches and the new church had red carpet. So we had to change it to black, white, and red. I know it is kinda unusual for a summer wedding but I am hoping I can pull it off. We are going to drive. I wish we could fly, but at least we won't have to worry about trying to fit our souveneirs into our suitcases. :goodvibes

We are for sure doing the Dining Plan! We did it last year (when we got engaged at Disney) and really loved it!
So far I'm hoping to book the Coral Reef, Le Celier, Chef Mickey's, 1900 Park Fare, Chef de France, Boma, Sci-Fi, Tony's umm and O'Hana's..... I think that's it. I have to say one of my fav parts of Disney is the Dining!

As for our wedding, our colours are Ivory, Black and Gold. We aren't having that big of a wedding, about 120. Our favours are candles that say "And they lived Happily, Ever After" on them. I'm really excited, I feel like January is really when we can start doing more planning.

As for plane tickets, they were booked in July! But we fly out of Saskatoon and then into Toronto. It is really nice to only have one connecting flight.

How long are you ladies staying for? What resort?

My first post...........

Hey all, this thread is BUSY!!

Good, this way I wont be alone in the world in June.....:lmao:

Anyhow, Just booked the 4/3 deal for the 15-22 @ CSR due in part to Buz and that darn thread! This trip will be much funner as my kids are a bit older 12 & 16, last trip to WDW was in 2000 so we are all excited!!! Just too good of a deal to pass on, was planning a trip to US but passed when I found out about this deal.... Now the flight planning begins.....:surfweb:

We are all updated once again! YAY!

I am trying to decided if I want to do one of the dinner shows I have never been to one and DFI has never been to Disney so it would be new to both of us?!

We've done the Hoop Dee Doo Review twice and enjoyed it both times. The food is good and the entertainment is funny in a very corny way. We haven't done Mickey's Backyard BBQ simply because I can't see doing a buffet outside. I would worry about bugs and creepy crawlers that time of year.

We are for sure doing the Dining Plan! We did it last year (when we got engaged at Disney) and really loved it!
So far I'm hoping to book the Coral Reef, Le Celier, Chef Mickey's, 1900 Park Fare, Chef de France, Boma, Sci-Fi, Tony's umm and O'Hana's..... I think that's it. I have to say one of my fav parts of Disney is the Dining!

As for our wedding, our colours are Ivory, Black and Gold. We aren't having that big of a wedding, about 120. Our favours are candles that say "And they lived Happily, Ever After" on them. I'm really excited, I feel like January is really when we can start doing more planning.

As for plane tickets, they were booked in July! But we fly out of Saskatoon and then into Toronto. It is really nice to only have one connecting flight.

How long are you ladies staying for? What resort?

Your favors sound so cute! The garter I want says the same thing on it plus it has a little shoe charm. I love it! lol.
We are staying at POFQ. I have never stayed there before, but I my DFi loved it when he went there. We are going to stay for six nights. Where are you staying?

Your favors sound so cute! The garter I want says the same thing on it plus it has a little shoe charm. I love it! lol.
We are staying at POFQ. I have never stayed there before, but I my DFi loved it when he went there. We are going to stay for six nights. Where are you staying?

We are staying at POR. DF and I stayed there last year, and we also stayed at the Contemporary. Although the Contemporary was lovely, I prefer the "Resort" feel of POR (not to mention the lower price ;)

Where did you find a garter that said that?! I have been having so much trouble finding Happily Ever After Accessories for the wedding!

We are finally booked at the Contemporary for June 11 - June 18th. My husband, son (age 3) and nephew (age 17) will be going to celebrate my son's 4th birthday during the trip! I'm very excited but the ADR's are stressing me out :) I did make reservations for dinner at Chef Mickey's for my son's Birthday and breakfast reservations at CRT, but I'm wondering if I should cancel those. My nephew and son might be bored by all that "princess" stuff?
I'm thinking of trying to get:
Coral Reef
Boma
Rose and Crown
Liberty Tree Tavern
Biergarten
Hollywood and Vine

Although, I'd really like to try the Brown Derby, too...

Where did you find a garter that said that?! I have been having so much trouble finding Happily Ever After Accessories for the wedding!

I found it at weddingstar.com. We are also getting the guest book that says it. I am not sure what else they have there. I think that they may have some ribbon and a unity candle. Hope it helps :goodvibes

Yup I completely lost it!!
May 31 - June 7.. 6 months from our last trip. Think they have mickey ears and castle printed straight jackets in the loony bin?

Yup I completely lost it!!
May 31 - June 7.. 6 months from our last trip. Think they have mickey ears and castle printed straight jackets in the loony bin?

No, you haven't completely lost it because if you have then so have a lot of us other Disers! We started planning our 2009 trip while still on our 2008 trip. Did the same thing the two previous years.

Where are you guys staying? Your dates are almost the same as our's.....May 28th through June 6th. We are staying at Pop for the first time.

Hey, you need to join my Where Are the Louisiana WDW Lovers thread! I believe the mods have it over on the Community Board!

Have you done Hoop Dee Doo or Mickeys Backyard BBQ before?! I am debating on doing one of these but I cant make up my mind?!

We have gone to Mickey's backyard BBQ with the kids and loved it. However, I have heard that Hoop Dee Doo is better...

No, you haven't completely lost it because if you have then so have a lot of us other Disers! We started planning our 2009 trip while still on our 2008 trip. Did the same thing the two previous years.

Where are you guys staying? Your dates are almost the same as our's.....May 28th through June 6th. We are staying at Pop for the first time.

Hey, you need to join my Where Are the Louisiana WDW Lovers thread! I believe the mods have it over on the Community Board!

We're pampering ourselves this trip. We're staying at the GF! But we'll have our LGMH's, so who knows we may run into each other.

What about the Luau?! Anyone done that one?!

Yep! It's ok. Not terrible but not grade A either. I always tell people to do something at least once to make their own decision. What's good for the goose ain't neccesarily good for the gander.

We are so excited to be going this year with our 3 kids. Our last Disney vacation was in May 1994 for our honeymoon, yikes!!!:eek:

Our reservations are from June 7th-June 14th and we are staying at CBR in a pirate room for our DS. Still making lots of plans to make all our kids happy and hope to celebrate our 15 year wedding anniversary while we are at it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter