Official JUNE 2009 Thread!!!

Count us in for June, we'll be at the CBR June 14th-21th, it'll be my wife, and two DD's ages 3 and 7 and of course me. We were there last year this same week, looking forward to going back.

Count us in for June, we'll be at the CBR June 7th-14th, it'll be my wife, and two DD's ages 3 and 7 and of course me. We were there last year this same week, looking forward to going back.

Hey, M -

A few questions about that time of year:

1. What did you think of the crowd level? Have you been at any other time of the year to compare it to?

2. Was it MISERABLY hot? We're from SC, so we're used to hot weather - although we don't usually do outdoors stuff when it's really hot either.

Thanks for your advice!

Tracie

I booked last week for June 9 -16. May add a night at the end, not sure yet. I am staying with my 3 kids at pop. We are all very excited. It will be my first trip, and vacation, as a single mom. Something great to look forward to!

I booked yesterday for June 25-7/2 at Caribbean Beach. I am already counting down the days. :D:cool1:

YAY! We have more!!!

Here are the ADR's I'm looking at. Let me know what you guys think also!
Chef Mickeys-Breakfast
50's Prime Time- Dinner
Sci- Fi- Lunch
Coral reef- Dinner
T-Rex-Dinner or Lunch?
ESPN (if we dont go to Sea World)-Dinner
Yak & Yeti- Dinner
Liberty Tree Tavern- Lunch

Hey, M -

A few questions about that time of year:

1. What did you think of the crowd level? Have you been at any other time of the year to compare it to?

2. Was it MISERABLY hot? We're from SC, so we're used to hot weather - although we don't usually do outdoors stuff when it's really hot either.

Thanks for your advice!

Tracie

1) Haven't been there any other time to compare crowds, I'd say it was pretty crowded though. I used tourguidemike for crowd levels and planning and we did pretty good getting around the parks.

2) Yeah it was pretty hot and humid.

I just joined up here, after a lot of surfing...

I am so happy to be planned for June 10-17!

Cabins at Ft. Wilderness!

Planning on sometime in June 09 - no specific dates yet! Hoping to take advantage of the 3+4 type deal - need to call our friend Karen at AAA this week!!!

Is it June yet? ;)

Add us to the list please. We were originally going to be at DW for 10 nights at two different resorts, followed by a few nights at Universal. Well, DH decided to upgrade our popup camper for a travel trailer and thought it would be cool to camp at Fort Wilderness. I wasn't so sure about the switch, but I saved a couple grand, got a new trailer to use for other vacations and I now get more time onsite.
Our stay is as follows:
June 12-27 mapmakerj (Fort Wilderness Premium Site)

Going in June!! June 7~14 :cool1: :wizard:
Celebrating 4 kids Graduating from High School. Staying at POP Century.

We will be at ASSports from June 8th to the 15th celebrating my birthday and my son's high school graduation!

I CAN'T WAIT! :banana:

We'll be at Pop Century May 28th through June 6th, 2009! It's our first time at this resort so we are a bit nervous about staying in a value. But, we will be celebrating our son's 12th birthday and our 25th wedding anniversary so we'll be okay no matter where we stay!

All updated! There are a bunch of us! Now to just see when we can make ADR's!
Just a reminder that Chef Mickeys & CRT Can be made at the 180 day mark still so I suggest doing so if you want to eat at one of those during your trip!!!

Hi Everyone!

We will be staying at All-Star Sports June 22-30 for our honeymoon!!

This is also our first trip to WDW EVER!!!!!!

I'm so EXCITED!!!

Add us to the list too!!!! We are going June 6-14, and staying at Fort Wilderness too. This is the kids Christmas present,:santa: so they don't know yet, but can't wait until they can start helping with the planning. It will be the DD's and DS's second trip, and the Inlaws are coming with us for their FIRST visit....Can't wait to see DD and Grandma at the castle.....

Just have to survive the snow and cold in Michigan this year. At least we've got something GREAT to look forward to.:cool1:

I'm going to be celebrating my 50th birthday with my daughter at the Poly-we'll be there from June 26th-June 30th :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter