• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official JUNE 2009 Thread!!!

We are going on a whole family trip June 12-20. It will be my neice's first tripprincess: Staying at POR. Counting down the days and overly planning:banana:

I'm going to be celebrating my 50th birthday with my daughter at the Poly-we'll be there from June 26th-June 30th :)

What a happy place for your birthday. DH took me for my 40th -- hope to repeat in a couple of years for my 50th.

Tracie

Me too, please.:flower3: We'll be at the Beach Club June 15-23. We also got the 7 for 4 deal, plus one extra day. Is HDDR still 180 days out? For ADRs I'm looking at: Chef Mickeys
Crystal Palace
HDDR
Chef de France or Le Celier
Cape May Cafe (dinner)
California Grill
Mama Melrose Fantasmic Package(?)
Spoodles
Sci Fi for milkshakes and onion rings. If you go here, remember sweaters or plan on cuddling. It felt like we were in a meat locker last time!

Add me and my family! Just booked into AKL for June 9-18. We'll be there for DD's 7th BD. We were there in 2007 for her 5th, and we had a great time. We'll stay a couple days longer and upgraded to the AKL. Outta be fun! fun! fun!

Hooray we booked!! (Well, in actuality, we will be booked tomorrow morning when my aunt goes to AAA, but our spot is saved)

June 20-July 4!!!!!! Polynesian!!!!

Thanks to the 4+3 deal, we can afford to go for 2 weeks! Also thanks to the fact that I do not have to teach next summer as I have had to for the last 4 years, this will be my first summer off! Also thanks to the fact that my mom's worked her way up to having 3 weeks vacation time at her job!

Woo hoo! I so cannot wait!!

Just got off the phone and made our reservation for June 16-23rd for All Star Music. We are going in remembrance of my Dad who passed away a few weeks ago. We will be there over his birthday.

I booked our June 14-21 stay that Yacht Club on Friday and I'm still on cloud 9! It'll be our first family vacation with all of the kids and their first time at the World! Yay! I'm going to New York City for the first time in a couple of days and yet all I've been doing the past weekend is working on Disney plans. Can't wait for the schedule to come out!

We made our ressies about a week ago. We will be staying at CBR from June 1 to June 11, and we were able to use 7 for 4 deal. We saved about $800. :thumbsup2 We can hardly wait. :banana: :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana:

We will be going May 28 - June 4, 2009 and staying at the Poly. This will be our 2nd family WDW trip and we are excited to be going back! Also anxious to be able to make ADR's!

What exactly is the upgrade Disney is working on for the ADR System? Just curious more than anything. :rolleyes:

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! :flower1:

Hey, shocky - We'll be relieving you at the Poly. We're checking in on the 4th! This will be our 5th trip as a family and my 7th all-time! It helps that we live within driving distance. A long-ish drive, but a drive nonetheless. And our second time at the Poly. I'm very excited!

I'm curious about the upgrade to the ADR system too. I can't seem to make heads or tails of it. I guess we won't need to know about it for another month or so if we're making 180 day ADRs and another couple for regular ADRs. Is that right?

I'm not at all ready for that yet, though. I can't decide!

Tracie

DS11 and I are going back from Jun 9-16. He LOVES animals so we are going to stay at AKL. OMG, I can't wait...

Looking at ADR's since time is getting short. Any suggestions for only Mom plus son?

Hi queenmum2! That's funny that you are checking in as we are checking out. :thumbsup2

I was able to make two ADR's today (officially my 180 day mark) for CRT and Chef Mickey's. They are still saying the date they are booking any regular ADR's is only through March 22nd. I still don't understand what the upgrade is. Anyone else? :confused3

I'm excited to be officially 'under' the 6 month mark for our trip! It still can't get here soon enough! We love WDW and waited two years to go back! :eek: I don't think that will happen again though!:dance3: I forsee some 'surprise' trips in our future! Hopefully DH will feel the same way or I will just have to suprise them all! :rolleyes1

So - here we are! Our dates are 6/4 - 6/11...8 days/7 nights at the Poly (HEAVEN!). We have never been in Summer before. DH has a low tolerance for heat and crowds so I'm praying that it will be "unseasonably" cool...low to mid 80s would be just fine...and that the rest of the schools in the world won't get out until mid-June.

Same itinerary here! :thumbsup2 We're 6/4-6/11 at the Poly. At the moment, DW doesn't get out of work until 6/6, so it'll probably just be me and the three kids for the first couple of days. :faint:

Add us to the list! June 20th-27th at CBR. Here are the restuarants that we picked out, cant wait to book them! Please forgive the mispellings dont have my list with me but I memorized them!

Ohana breakfast & dinner (seperate days)
Chef Mickeys
Crystal Palace
Akurus
Bergerten
Garden Grill

I am so excited but it seems like forever away!

OH and my MIL who is nearly 60 will be coming for one day then flying home. She has never been and its her dream. She cant stay longer because of her doggie. I am excited for her to experience MK.

My nine year old son and I are going 5/30-6/7 staying at All Star Sports, we stayed there in 2006 and loved it! Since then the main pool has been refurbished. This hotel considered the "cheapest" and most unliked theme is FANTASTIC in our eyes, soft comfy beds and pillows, nice pools, everthing close, easy to get around, and the first pick-up stop for the bus, then at night when you are exhausted it is the first bus stop! :woohoo:

What could be better! :thumbsup2

We (well I) am looking forward to seeing the flower display's at Epcot 5/30 and 5/31, then on our two last days Star Wars week-end! :worship:

~Donna

I turn 40 in June. :faint: DH asked me what I wanted to do on my 40th. I told him "ride Splash Mountain;) "...so he surprised me and booked AKL 6/13-6/20!!!:lovestruc
He even offered to do ALL the planning & make ALL the ADR's! :eek: I cannot wait!!!!!:banana: :banana:

My nine year old son and I are going 5/30-6/7 staying at All Star Sports, we stayed there in 2006 and loved it! Since then the main pool has been refurbished. This hotel considered the "cheapest" and most unliked theme is FANTASTIC in our eyes, soft comfy beds and pillows, nice pools, everthing close, easy to get around, and the first pick-up stop for the bus, then at night when you are exhausted it is the first bus stop! :woohoo:

What could be better! :thumbsup2

We (well I) am looking forward to seeing the flower display's at Epcot 5/30 and 5/31, then on our two last days Star Wars week-end! :worship:

~Donna

Hi Donna: Do you make ADR's for you and your son? If so, I could use a recommendation. My son is 10 but will be 11 when we go in June.

My DS9 and I will be there from May 23 - June 1st at AKV, then moving over to BCV from June 1st - June 4th. I thought he would really enjoy Stormalong Bay. :beach:

We are booked June 22nd through July 3rd. Now I just have to be patient. Which I don't do well. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter