**Official Frozen Sing-Along, Oaken's, Holiday Premium Package Tips, updated 1/5/15

I'm having trouble with the Fantasmic! then Fireworks scenario. Next week there is no late Fantasmic so my only choice is to see it then hightail it out to the fireworks, but I'm not sure i understand the directions in the first post. There is a path to take to get us to the front of the park? Or what is everyone's suggestion on where to see the fireworks show after Fantasmic?

Thanks!

Fantasmic unloads in a couple of different ways.

If you exit at the far left exit of the amphitheater, that will take you to the front of the park.

If you exit out one of the more central exits, you'll end up on Sunset Blvd.

It just depends on where you want to end up. The front of the park gives you a view of the Hat. If you exit onto Sunset, you still have to make your way to Hollywood Blvd. for a view of the Hat without crowding out others who have been waiting for the fireworks show.

Please excuse me if this has already been answered - this thread is so long it is hard to figure out what is in it.

We have a 9:30 ADR at H&V and are hoping to catch A&E's Royal Welcome, though I know we may be cutting it close. Is there a viewing spot you recommend given where we are coming from?

If the logistics are too difficult, please be honest. My kids won't be heartbroken if we miss it. We were lucky enough to get FP's for A&E at MK the other day and we also have FP's for the singalong. I'm sure I will be Frozened out by that point.

Maybe we should just do M&G's, other performances, etc. instead....

If we go to the 8:10 Frozen sing along will we be out in time to watch the fireworks at 8:45 ?

If we go to the 8:10 Frozen sing along will we be out in time to watch the fireworks at 8:45 ?

It's a 30 minute Sing Along. You'd have no chance of getting a view of the stage and at most, you would have to view the fireworks from the Star Tours area or maybe at Echo Lake.

It would be better to get Return Time Tickets for an earlier Sing Along.

It's a 30 minute Sing Along. You'd have no chance of getting a view of the stage and at most, you would have to view the fireworks from the Star Tours area or maybe at Echo Lake. It would be better to get Return Time Tickets for an earlier Sing Along.
right now it's showing no alternative times for our fast passes for the sing along :(

You don't need FPs for the Sing Along. Stop by the Premiere Theater when you first enter the park and get Return Time Tickets for everyone in your group. You can choose which Sing Along fits your schedule.

You don't need FPs for the Sing Along. Stop by the Premiere Theater when you first enter the park and get Return Time Tickets for everyone in your group. You can choose which Sing Along fits your schedule.
oh great. Thanks for the input!! We leave this Friday for WDW :)

We are leaving in just a few days, and I still need a few pieces of advice! We will be using the Frozen Premium Package on Saturday. For those of you who may have done it recently: (1) how early should we check in? We have two small children and we don't want to sit and wait too long for parade to start (one of reasons we opted to purchase the package and have guaranteed viewing). (2). If they are handing out tickets to package holders for the 11:30 sing-a-long, can we physically make it there in time after the parade? Thank you!!!

Yay, I got a pre-park opening H&V reservation this morning. It is on a different day than I originally planned (9/26 instead of 9/28). It will probably be less crowded on 9/26, so that is good. Does anyone who has a FP+ that day know if the 10:25 FP+ is still available. I don't want to cancel my one on 9/28 until I make sure I can still get an early FP+ on the 26th. TIA!

We will see you there :D We have an 8:20A res at H&V that day.

Please excuse me if this has already been answered - this thread is so long it is hard to figure out what is in it. We have a 9:30 ADR at H&V and are hoping to catch A&E's Royal Welcome, though I know we may be cutting it close. Is there a viewing spot you recommend given where we are coming from? If the logistics are too difficult, please be honest. My kids won't be heartbroken if we miss it. We were lucky enough to get FP's for A&E at MK the other day and we also have FP's for the singalong. I'm sure I will be Frozened out by that point. Maybe we should just do M&G's, other performances, etc. instead....

You'll have time. Just pay for your meal when you are seated and then you'll be able to leave quickly, if necessary.

From H&V, head towards the AI/Min and Bill's area and you can view the screen and watch the Processional.

I'm getting kind of lost in this thread.

For October, is everything the same as September? The Royal welcome, the sing a long, Oaken's, and the fireworks are just on the weekends?

For October, is everything the same as September? The Royal welcome, the sing a long, Oaken's, and the fireworks are just on the weekends?

Singalong and Oakens (sans ice rink) only continue past 9/28.

The first post of this thread has the most updated information.

Snow is moving. Don't know for sure if it's going to be a smooth transition or if it will go dark first.

Sing-along stays.

Procession and fireworks end sept 28.

Is there a set schedule for the professional skates for the rest of September? We have one shot at catching them and I don't want to miss out! I don't even want to skate myself, just watch.

Is there a set schedule for the professional skates for the rest of September? We have one shot at catching them and I don't want to miss out! I don't even want to skate myself, just watch.

There are set times. Check the times guide in the park. I think it's on the 30's starting at 12:30 and no show at 3:30. But I'm at Hershey Park today, so not anywhere near a Frozen times guide to check.

The first post of this thread has the most updated information.

Yeah, I read it. The bit about October didn't make sense to me until my question was answered.

Singalong and Oakens (sans ice rink) only continue past 9/28.

Snow is moving. Don't know for sure if it's going to be a smooth transition or if it will go dark first.

Sing-along stays.

Procession and fireworks end sept 28.

Thanks so much. I was hoping the procession was staying to kind of break up the stuff we need to do on the 26th. It just feels really jammed together.

I may move the sing a long to 10/1 to help break it up.

Yeah, I read it. The bit about October didn't make sense to me until my question was answered.

Thanks so much. I was hoping the procession was staying to kind of break up the stuff we need to do on the 26th. It just feels really jammed together.

I may move the sing a long to 10/1 to help break it up.

Yes. I kept things a bit vague on the first post concerning October. There are still a couple unknown factors. I'll update Sept 29.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter