**Official Frozen Sing-Along, Oaken's, Holiday Premium Package Tips, updated 1/5/15

I have a FP+ for Frozen Sing Along 11/27 @ 5:35-5:50.

Do I still need to get tickets in the morning for this show time?

If so, does everyone need to be with me to get tickets?

I wasn't planning on being at HS until after 4:00...

Thanks

:drive:

I have a FP+ for Frozen Sing Along 11/27 @ 5:35-5:50. Do I still need to get tickets in the morning for this show time? If so, does everyone need to be with me to get tickets? I wasn't planning on being at HS until after 4:00... Thanks :drive:

No, you do not need tickets. Just go to the theater at the time listed for your FP and stand in the FP line. Make sure you are in the FP line and not any other line.

I received a message that the sing-along was extended indefinitely. Has anyone else heard this? Waiting to update first page.

1. There is a new purchase with purchase item. It's a frozen tote for $16.95.

2. I saw Frozen MB in the store nearest Hollywood and Vine. All the bands including the LE Olaf were there.

3. Did anyone stay for fireworks? I noticed the big screens were not broadcasting the Icemen of the North. Did the characters for the fireworks get broadcasted to them tonight?

Got a nice dose of pixie dust at one of the late singalongs tonight.

Got to DHS about 2:00p and managed return tickets for my party of three for the 7:05p show, the second-to-last of the night. We didn't get to the return ticket line as quickly as hoped (arrived at beginning of return window at 6:40, but still far back in line), as DW decided she wanted to give Backlot Tour one more go. By the time we got inside the building, all the lower seats were gone and we were directed to the bleachers. DD had hoped for something close enough to see the characters' faces.

With less than ten minutes to showtime, I watched a woman next to us go down and talk to a CM briefly--after which the CM led her and a child to one of two almost empty rows about four or five rows from the stage. This had to be unused package seating. Two minutes later, I watch as another group of five does the exact same thing.

What the heck, you only live once, you know? I climbed out of my seat (and my shell, believe it or not) and told DW and DD to watch me for a minute but to stay put. I seek out the same CM and politely explain how the return ticket put us in the bleachers (perfectly acceptable, but disappointing) and asked if there was by chance anything closer. Maybe I batted my eyes sweetly too. ;) She asked how many, and then said to follow her.

I looked like a hero to my DD as the CM led us to Row 4 stage center, which sat mostly empty along with Row 5 as the show started about a minute later. That CM will be getting noticed in my upcoming email to Guest Relations. This is the Disney Difference to me.

By the way, I recognized the male Royal Historian of Arendelle for that performance as our favorite friend of Gaston from the Beauty and the Beast live stage show. He has terrific comedic chops.

What the heck, you only live once, you know? I climbed out of my seat (and my shell, believe it or not) and told DW and DD to watch me for a minute but to stay put. I seek out the same CM and politely explain how the return ticket put us in the bleachers (perfectly acceptable, but disappointing) and asked if there was by chance anything closer.

Cute YOLO story! Good for you and how great for DD. And, DW had good Backlot timing because it broke down right before the last few runs... created a much longer wait for those who wanted the very last rides.

Way to go Mesaboy2! Sounds like pixie dust all around. We kept getting sprinkled yesterday. After the parade, a cm came up to us and told us we are on the VIP list for the singalong! ! We didn't need tickets our name was on the list! As we were in line a few cm came up to us and welcomed us.

We went for ice cream after the show. As dh got money out, the cm told him to enjoy it on Mickey!

It was our lucky day!

Well everybody, today is the last day of Frozen Summer Fun. Thanks to everyone who shared tips and experiences! It truly has been a fun run. I'll continue to keep the 1st page updated with Sing-along and Build-a-Snowman information.

If you are in the parks today, say hello. You can't miss dh and ds and their Olaf hats.

Well everybody, today is the last day of Frozen Summer Fun. Thanks to everyone who shared tips and experiences! It truly has been a fun run. I'll continue to keep the 1st page updated with Sing-along and Build-a-Snowman information.

If you are in the parks today, say hello. You can't miss dh and ds and their Olaf hats.

Thank you SOOO much for all of your hard work!!! :grouphug:

We enjoyed the Frozen festivities immensely when we went in August!

We're headed back in January and plan to be at the last (currently scheduled at least!) Frozen Sing Along on January 31st.

Please do keep us updated on anything new!

Got a nice dose of pixie dust at one of the late singalongs tonight.

Got to DHS about 2:00p and managed return tickets for my party of three for the 7:05p show, the second-to-last of the night. We didn't get to the return ticket line as quickly as hoped (arrived at beginning of return window at 6:40, but still far back in line), as DW decided she wanted to give Backlot Tour one more go. By the time we got inside the building, all the lower seats were gone and we were directed to the bleachers. DD had hoped for something close enough to see the characters' faces.

With less than ten minutes to showtime, I watched a woman next to us go down and talk to a CM briefly--after which the CM led her and a child to one of two almost empty rows about four or five rows from the stage. This had to be unused package seating. Two minutes later, I watch as another group of five does the exact same thing.

What the heck, you only live once, you know? I climbed out of my seat (and my shell, believe it or not) and told DW and DD to watch me for a minute but to stay put. I seek out the same CM and politely explain how the return ticket put us in the bleachers (perfectly acceptable, but disappointing) and asked if there was by chance anything closer. Maybe I batted my eyes sweetly too. ;) She asked how many, and then said to follow her.

I looked like a hero to my DD as the CM led us to Row 4 stage center, which sat mostly empty along with Row 5 as the show started about a minute later. That CM will be getting noticed in my upcoming email to Guest Relations. This is the Disney Difference to me.

By the way, I recognized the male Royal Historian of Arendelle for that performance as our favorite friend of Gaston from the Beauty and the Beast live stage show. He has terrific comedic chops.

:dance3: Way to go, Dad!

Sounds like you had a great day. I'm really hoping at least part of the rumors about DCA are true and they add this so we can see it too.

How could I forget?! The ending of the singalong changed a bit. We were surprised and loved it!! Well done, Disney!!

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter