"Official" 2024 Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party

For those of you who have attended before, do they also run After Hours events on other nights, like at Epcot or HS? The dates currently only go thru July/August. We'll be there mid-November and would love to do an After Hours event and xmas party with our night owl teens :)

For those of you who have attended before, do they also run After Hours events on other nights, like at Epcot or HS? The dates currently only go thru July/August. We'll be there mid-November and would love to do an After Hours event and xmas party with our night owl teens :)

I haven't been before but I have asked this question and unfortunately they don't have any After Hours parties during the party season. Bummer.

This is our first time attending, so I'm okay with the lineup! Very excited to attend!

We will also do Jollywood Nights. After the bad first party, everyone said they were great all the other nights!

We plan on buying tickets for Thursday December 5!

Last edited:
Sadly no. The party’s all sell out with the current line up. I guess until attendance drops, it will be the status quo. Maybe there will at least be some new good foods!!

Yeah probably just gonna skip this one cause the last time I went it felt a little same this same that. I think I need a few years off from going to it

Maybe I'll try the Hollywood studios one, but the bad reviews made me not go last year, so well see

Yeah probably just gonna skip this one cause the last time I went it felt a little same this same that. I think I need a few years off from going to it

Maybe I'll try the Hollywood studios one, but the bad reviews made me not go last year, so well see
I think the bad reviews were just from the first night. I went on the second night and had an absolute blast and so many great character meet and greets.
I will be excited if they would just change up the characters at the Magic Kingdom party or even put them in a new outfit

I think the bad reviews were just from the first night. I went on the second night and had an absolute blast and so many great character meet and greets.
I will be excited if they would just change up the characters at the Magic Kingdom party or even put them in a new outfit

Did it feel Christmas? I know Magic Kingdom screams that so that is another reason why I have hesitated

5 New and Returning Holiday Offerings Coming to Walt Disney World

1. Disney Jollywood Nights is back! 7:30 p.m. to 12:30 a.m.

• Nov. 9, 13, 16, 18, 23, 25, 30
  • Dec. 2, 7, 11, 14, 18, 21

2. Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party Makes a Festive Return

• Nov. 8, 11, 12, 14, 15, 17, 19, 21, 22, 24, 26, 27, 29
  • Dec. 1, 3, 5, 6, 8, 10, 12, 13, 15, 17, 19, 20

3. EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays

• Nov. 29 through Dec. 30!

4. More Festive Offerings Across Walt Disney World Resort

5. Gingerbread Houses and Décor Galore

How quickly do the MVMCP tickets sell out? Trying to figure out if I need to purchase them first thing on July 2nd or if I can wait a little bit. I would be going to either the Nov 19 or 21 party.

How quickly do the MVMCP tickets sell out? Trying to figure out if I need to purchase them first thing on July 2nd or if I can wait a little bit. I would be going to either the Nov 19 or 21 party.

You can wait. Even if they sold out to resort guests with that allotment they'd still go on sale to everyone else and you could buy then. As for how much after the 10th you can wait I'd look at the previous years to see how qui k things sell out.

I always buy early but it's because I generally go to the 1st party due to my trip dates.

Ohhhh....I'm being tempted now.

Does anyone know if you can buy AP rate tickets for dates after your AP expires if you haven't renewed your AP yet (because you're not within your window yet)?

I'm a big fan of MVMCP but since the toy soldiers band has been eliminated in Walt Disney World Christmas parade we cannot bring ourselves to return when Disneyland still has the Toy Soldiers band in front of the Dancing Toy Soldiers. Disney World told us the band would return last year and what a disappointment attending without the band. Such a waste of money IMO.

Our trip to WDW cost over $6.000 in a value resort for a family of 4 with park hopper tix plus meals excluding merch. Our trip to Tokyo Disney was only $2,800 for the 4 of us in a fantastic super clean Disney hotel including overseas flights! WDW too $$$$

There will be some room discounts as well.

To make it all even sweeter, starting on June 27 you can save up to 30% on rooms at select Disney Resort hotels for stays most nights from Nov. 24 to Dec. 25, plus other savings for stays most Sunday to Thursday nights between Oct. 6 to Nov. 21. You can also get a free Park Hopper option added to your tickets when you upgrade to a Walt Disney Travel Company package that includes a non-discounted 4-day or longer date-based ticket.

WALT DISNEY WORLD
An animated gif rolling through photos of MICKEY'S VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS PARTY and DISNEY JOLLYWOOD NIGHTS.
Add Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party or Disney Jollywood Nights to Your Holiday Stay​
Your early booking window opens Tuesday, July 2!​
Special holiday themed parties are the perfect way to enjoy even more cheer at Walt Disney World Resort. Celebrate with 5 hours of specialty entertainment, Character interactions, tasty treats, classic attractions and more at Magic Kingdom® Park and Disney’s Hollywood Studios®!​
As a Disney Resort hotel Guest, you have early access to purchase Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party and Disney Jollywood Nights tickets on July 2. Get yours before they go on sale to the general public on July 10.​
Mickey, Goofy, Chip, Daisy and a holiday dancer perform on stage.
Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party
Join Mickey and friends as they host the most magical holiday party of the season! See Santa in Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmastime Parade, marvel at merry fireworks and snack on cookies and cocoa, included with your ticket. Select nights at Magic Kingdom Park November 8–December 20.​
A couple of young women in sparkly outfits pose with Max dressed as Powerline.
Disney Jollywood Nights
Return to fa la la la la la la la Land at Disney Jollywood Nights at Disney’s Hollywood Studios®! It's giving glitz and glam with live music, cheerful Characters, favorite attractions, festive fireworks and more. Plus, pose for photos and get your downloads included with the price of your ticket. Select nights November 9–December 21.​
Two little girls and their family interact with an arctic fox puppet in front of the TREE OF LIFE.
More Merry Magic in the Parks​
There's so much to do around Walt Disney World Resort during the holidays. Head over to Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park to spot hand crafted puppets at Merry Menagerie. Celebrate at the EPCOT® International Festival of the Holidays. And awe at themed trees and festive décor at all 4 Theme Parks, Water Parks, Disney Springs® and the Resort hotels.​
WALT DISNEY WORLD

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest