"Official" 2022 Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone think they'll bring back Tony's town square party this year? I'm sure it's just a pipe dream, but my DD and I did this is 2019 and loved it for the food, the warmth and the parade viewing. If not, we'll just book the dessert party, but I'm still holding out hope!
We did this in 2019 too and loved it! I would absolutely book this again for our party night this year, if it was offered.

We really liked that about Disneyland - I love the roaming characters, especially at Avengers Campus. Characters at WDW are much more structured for meet and greets.
One of my favorite things about COVID was the easier access to characters at WDW - even though they were distanced a little bit, you could get close and wave hi to so many of them! And the calvalcades let you get super close with little planning. Was hoping characters weren't going to go back... I guess it was inevitable, but I miss them already.

I’ll rephrase then…

In the PAST, could the 7 dwarves be photographed while perhaps walking by where they are if one opted not to wait for the actual meet and greet?
I doubt we will get there by 5 which in the past has been the recommended as a good time to get in line, but I really am ok with just snapping a few quick pics :-)
When we went a few years ago they had the 7 Dwarfs inside a building and you couldn't see them until you got up close in the line so, I'm going to say no, you won't be able to take pics unless you wait in the line.

When we went a few years ago they had the 7 Dwarfs inside a building and you couldn't see them until you got up close in the line so, I'm going to say no, you won't be able to take pics unless you wait in the line.
Thank you! That’s really good information!

So this is my first time for this. What is the difference between Tony's party (if they would have it) and the Dessert party? Do you have reserved seating on both and can you see the parade well enough? Thank You

So this is my first time for this. What is the difference between Tony's party (if they would have it) and the Dessert party? Do you have reserved seating on both and can you see the parade well enough? Thank You
My understanding is that when they had a Tony's offering it was for reserved Parade viewing. The Dessert parties are for reserved Fireworks viewing.

Ugh! I’m super stressed, I purchased 2 tickets for 11/11 I have the email to show the purchase.

About a month ago before 11/10 sold out I called and moved us to 11/10. However now in my tickets I only see 1 ticket!! I am going to need to call and try to resolve, but with the party now sold out I’m worried we Will have an issue.

Also I have no idea when I’m going to find the time to call and wait on hold for ever!

My friends are taking a short trip, will only have 3 full park days, no hopper pass.
Can they use one of their park days to hit HS in the morning and then use their xmas party tickets for the party later that night? will the system recognize it

Has anyone had an issue getting a ticket transferred to a different date (same price, not full)? My sister had something come up and called to change her date - was told it was fine. But the CM who helped her did a nebulous “something” to her ticket, and she noticed the next day that the date wasn’t changed. Called again - 3 hours and upwards of 8 CM transfers later, and no one can change it, supposedly because of something the first CM did. Her new date is still available, for now. Any insights from Dis-ers? Bizarre.

Why is there different availability for annual pass holders and general population? Are they rrally that stingy for the $10 discount? For example, I can get a full price ticket for December 2, but not the AP discount ticket for December 2.

Has anyone had an issue getting a ticket transferred to a different date (same price, not full)? My sister had something come up and called to change her date - was told it was fine. But the CM who helped her did a nebulous “something” to her ticket, and she noticed the next day that the date wasn’t changed. Called again - 3 hours and upwards of 8 CM transfers later, and no one can change it, supposedly because of something the first CM did. Her new date is still available, for now. Any insights from Dis-ers? Bizarre.
have them refund the cost and book the new date?

Why is there different availability for annual pass holders and general population? Are they rrally that stingy for the $10 discount? For example, I can get a full price ticket for December 2, but not the AP discount ticket for December 2.

Party tickets always have dates with discounts and dates without. They never offer us AP's discounts on the "good" dates :laughing: Instead, discounts are offered on less desirable dates to sell tickets (early in the season, weekdays, etc).

They really are that stingy.

December 2 is actually the only date that worked with our schedule so we paid full price :(

Seems kind of crazy, but I might pay full price and see you there! Very happy that it is a Christmas party. Love all the Disney magic around Christmas….

Does anyone think they'll bring back Tony's town square party this year? I'm sure it's just a pipe dream, but my DD and I did this is 2019 and loved it for the food, the warmth and the parade viewing. If not, we'll just book the dessert party, but I'm still holding out hope!
This is what I’m holding out for too. But with the dessert party reservation date approaching (Tuesday, 10/18), it makes me wonder if it’s not happening!

This is what I’m holding out for too. But with the dessert party reservation date approaching (Tuesday, 10/18), it makes me wonder if it’s not happening!

Sadly, I kind of think you're right because they probably would have announced it by now. I'm planning to book the dessert party and cancel if they announce Tony's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter