"Official" 2022 Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly, I kind of think you're right because they probably would have announced it by now. I'm planning to book the dessert party and cancel if they announce Tony's.
So, is the only difference ($15) is that Tomorrow land gets you “reserved seating” for the fireworks and the Plaza is a “standing area”. Trying to figure out the TRUE difference. $15 is really nothing…

So, is the only difference ($15) is that Tomorrow land gets you “reserved seating” for the fireworks and the Plaza is a “standing area”. Trying to figure out the TRUE difference. $15 is really nothing…

I'm traveling with my mom and 7 year old niece so I'm trying for the terrace so we can have seats. I think the view from the Plaza grass area is better.

We are going in the second week of December, do they do fireworks when the Magic Kingdom closes at 6:00 or are they only for

Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party ?

Just a reminder that UT sells MVMCP tickets at a small discount.

I bought mine through Disney because I used gift cards that I had bought at a discount, but I have used them in the past. I think back when I had an AP the discount from UT was better.

But not on party nights. I’m not aware of MK ever having fireworks for non-party guests on nights of MNSSHP or MVMCP.

It did happen in 2007,the first year of the Castle Dream Lights.

That first year,on MVMCP nights,Cinderella's Holiday Wish was at 5:45 PM followed at 6:00 PM by Wishes for all Guests.

Then,Holiday Wishes was at 9:30 PM during MVMCP,so Guests COULD see 2 "Wishes"(one "regular" and one "Holiday" version)the same night IF they attended MVMCP.

It was way cool! :)

It did happen in 2007,the first year of the Castle Dream Lights.

That first year,on MVMCP nights,Cinderella's Holiday Wish was at 5:45 PM followed at 6:00 PM by Wishes for all Guests.

Then,Holiday Wishes was at 9:30 PM during MVMCP,so Guests COULD see 2 "Wishes"(one "regular" and one "Holiday" version)the same night IF they attended MVMCP.

It was way cool! :)
Okay but that was 15 years ago and OP was asking if non-partygoers could see fireworks and the answer to that is no.

This thread is intended to offer clear 2022 party information so we don’t want to confuse people with old information in this thread.

Guests should be aware that events like fireworks, shows, and parades may be cancelled due to the weather. Even if it is just a quick rain shower. No refunds. Just want to throw that out there since it happened to us last year. We stayed for about an hour and just had hot cocoa and some treats. Didn't rain long but they cancelled all of the entertainment. A lot of the rides were shut down and it was a bit crazy so we high-tailed it out of there thinking we could get a raincheck from Guest Services. WITH THAT SAID -- The event is amazing! Disney does it right. We went in 2016 and had a great time and was well worth it. Hope everyone has a great time and have great weather for the event.

Some people (like me) prefer the Plaza Garden View because it's closer and more centered (being less expensive is a bonus). Others prefer to have seating throughout. While the seated view is definitely off to the side (over by Tomorrowland Bridge), it is nice to have seating if you need it. I have done the Treats and Seats seated view only once, on New Year's Eve, when I wanted to be up and away from the massive crowds. Otherwise, I always do Plaza Garden View. I just prefer that view.

For some it seems 6 a.m., for others it seems they can get in earlier - so I'm going to long in early and check periodically.
Some of what happened for the candlelight processional was if you were staying on site and within your booking window it would show you the ADRs as soon as they were loaded, which was a little before 6 am (was it about 5:30 or 5:45?). If you were staying off site and looking for an ADR right at 60 days out, you couldn't see the availability until right at 6 am. But if staying off site and looking for anything under 60 days, the ADRs should show up right when they are loaded. I'm not sure if I've expressed that well or if it is more confusing. I think there also might have been some glitches too for people that should have been eligible to book but had trouble.

Any announcements about a dessert party on NYE yet? Tomorrow morning is just for xmas party dates, right? I would like to book a dessert party for NYE

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter