• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Official" 2022 Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boo Bash was an after hours party that officially began at 9:00 or 9:30 PM (depending on party date) but, guests with party tickets were allowed to enter 2 hours early so no, early entrance to a party is not new.

The time guests can enter changes based on the time a party starts. MVMCP (and MNSSHP) starts at 7PM in 2022, early entry begins at 4PM.

Boo Bash was an after hours party that officially began at 9:00 or 9:30 PM but, guests with party tickets were allowed to enter 2 hours early so no, early entrance to a party is not new.

The time guests can enter changes based on the time a party starts. MVMCP (and MNSSHP) starts at 7PM, early entry begins at 4PM.
Just to clarify… I don’t need anything special for the early entry right? I do not have a park ticket; only a MVMCP ticket. I could’ve sworn last year they held us at the gates until close to 7 when they then opened them and gave us wristbands. I remember we had an early dinner at Grand Floridian Cafe prior. We only had party tickets last year too. It was a bit of a blur though.

Just to clarify… I don’t need anything special for the early entry right? I do not have a park ticket; only a MVMCP ticket. I could’ve sworn last year they held us at the gates until close to 7 when they then opened them and gave us wristbands. I remember we had an early dinner at Grand Floridian Cafe prior. We only had party tickets last year too. It was a bit of a blur though.
That's right... Boo Bash was an after hours event and started later (and entry was later). For the MVMCP, the party starts at 7 p.m. and you can get in Magic Kingdom at 4 p.m. with just party tickets. Side note, for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party, it was a hot wait at the gate, it was already a long wait by 3:30 p.m. (to get in 4 p.m.). I wish I had shown up at 4:30 p.m. and avoided the insanity... this is what we plan to do for MVMCP. :)

You only need a park party ticket to enter the park at 4PM. You will be given a wrist band when you enter.

The difference between last year and this year is that last year they offered an after hour events , not the regular MVMCP. The after hours event started at 9PM and you entered at 7:00.

MVMCP is back in 2022. Early entry begins at 4PM. The party officially begins at 7PM.

2 different years. 2 different events. 2 different time frames.

Last edited:
You only need a park ticket to enter the park at 4PM. You will be given a wrist band when you enter.

The difference between last year and this year is that last year they offered an after hour events , not the regular MVMCP. The after hours event started at 9PM and you entered at 7:00.

MVMCP is back in 2022. Early entry begins at 4PM. The party officially begins at 7PM.

2 different years. 2 different events. 2 different time frames.
Ahhh yes it’s coming back to me now. You’re right, it was not the typical usual party.

You said ‘you only need a park ticket to enter at 4:00’. I will not have a park ticket/day ticket. I’ll only have a MVMCP party ticket through Undercover Tourist. Can I still enter at 4:00 with ONLY a MVMCP ticket? Sorry to sound so confusing. Just deciding on when to make my late lunch or dinner reservations. Thanks!

Ahhh yes it’s coming back to me now. You’re right, it was not the typical usual party.

You said ‘you only need a park ticket to enter at 4:00’. I will not have a park ticket/day ticket. I’ll only have a MVMCP party ticket through Undercover Tourist. Can I still enter at 4:00 with ONLY a MVMCP ticket? Sorry to sound so confusing. Just deciding on when to make my late lunch or dinner reservations. Thanks!
Yes. That was a misspeak. You only need a PARTY ticket to enter at 4.

Yes, sorry, you’re correct. You only need a party ticket. I corrected my original post. Sorry for the confusion.

Enjoy the party! We love MVMCP!!

Awesome thank you all! Yes we enjoyed the version last year so we’re really looking forward to the real deal this year. Can’t wait!!

I’m pretty excited to see the 7 dwarves…

I don’t necessarily need to wait in line to meet them, but a picture of them would be great. Are they in an area usually where I could just grab a few pics as I walk by?

👴🏽👴🏾👴🏻👴🏼👴🏿👴🏽👴🏾

So for $93 I can add a park day for the 4 of us. I’m debating on if that would be worth it then we can just head into Magic Kingdom a little before 4 without the crazy wait and get our bands inside. Or just save my money and wait or show up a little after 4 when it has died down! So many decisions to make!!

I’m pretty excited to see the 7 dwarves…

I don’t necessarily need to wait in line to meet them, but a picture of them would be great. Are they in an area usually where I could just grab a few pics as I walk by?

👴🏽👴🏾👴🏻👴🏼👴🏿👴🏽👴🏾
They were not out for MNSSHP

So for $93 I can add a park day for the 4 of us. I’m debating on if that would be worth it then we can just head into Magic Kingdom a little before 4 without the crazy wait and get our bands inside. Or just save my money and wait or show up a little after 4 when it has died down! So many decisions to make!!
do you plan to go to a park other than MK? I think spending 100$ to just get in a little early is a tad much when you can get some good snacks or something with that money. If you are gonna go all day or park hop from another park than worth it imo.

$93 for the 4 of you, so I’m guessing it’s add a day to a multi day ticket?

If your going in 2 or earlier I would say worth it, do some rides, if 355 not worth it. Just my opinion.

Do you have a multi day ticket you’re adding a day to? Unless our family was going to make good use of that park ticket, $93 is far too much for us to spend.

Also, even though you may be inside MK, you are still going to need to wait in a line at some point to get your party wristbands.

I’ve read in quite a few places that they are some of the rare characters out for the Christmas party, not MNSSHP
I’m asking about MVMCP
Since the parties have not started for this year, we don’t know which characters will/will not be greeting.

There are links in post 1 to previous parties but what happened there can change.

I’ve read in quite a few places that they are some of the rare characters out for the Christmas party, not MNSSHP
I’m asking about MVMCP
I don’t recall seeing anything announced for MVMCP yet in terms of characters or food or anything like that. MNSSHP wasn’t really announced till the day of the first party, I think.

I also think historically the Seven dwarfs were always at MNSSHP so the person was just pointing out they aren’t there this year so we just don’t know yet for the Christmas party.

Since the parties have not started for this year, we don’t know which characters will/will not be greeting.

There are links in post 1 to previous parties but what happened there can change.
I’ll rephrase then…

In the PAST, could the 7 dwarves be photographed while perhaps walking by where they are if one opted not to wait for the actual meet and greet?
I doubt we will get there by 5 which in the past has been the recommended as a good time to get in line, but I really am ok with just snapping a few quick pics :-)

I’ll rephrase then…

In the PAST, could the 7 dwarves be photographed while perhaps walking by where they are if one opted not to wait for the actual meet and greet?
I doubt we will get there by 5 which in the past has been the recommended as a good time to get in line, but I really am ok with just snapping a few quick pics :-)
My experience was no, unless I didn't mind others in the picture. Disney is very good at moving people in and out of pictures at the same time. Trying to snap a pic of the 7 without anyone else in it would be next to impossible.

That being said, as @NJlauren said, 7 Dwarfs have been a standard at MNSSHP but this year they are not there so I would not count on them being there for the MVMCP either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter