"Official" 2022 Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are they still letting MVMCP guests in at 4:00?
YES!! And the lines were LONG to get in. We went on 12/15 but we used that as our MK day so we were already in the park. We were at our locker at 3:45 to swap out rain gear for dry stuff and the lines to get in were crazy! I was glad we were in and just had to go to Tomorrowland to grab our wristband. However, I didn't think the party itself seemed to crowded. Wait times were low, easy to get around, no issues finding a spot for the 8:30 parade (we were in the Liberty area) and then stood on the bridge in Tomorrowland for the fireworks.

Again the lines were so short I actually got to meet all the characters I wanted. Mickey was a legit walk on meet that him and my son had so much time to play.

Absolutely had a blast. The cookies and treats are awful IMO like realistically how many cookies can you eat?

We are also going to that party too. I’m also curious, if they would cancel or offer refunds on account of weather. I’m seeing a 70% chance of rain. 😫

I called last month about exchanging a MVMCP ticket that we weren’t going to use. The CM told me that it could be exchanged or credited for another seasonal ticket like After Hours, MNSSHP, or another Christmas party. But it can’t be used as a credit for regular park tickets. I tried that first. She said if a ticket goes unused, it’ll just sit in your account. I’m not clear how long though. Right now, I can’t do anything with it. I’ll probably use it next Halloween, but those don’t go on sale until this summer.
I know this is an old thread but I'm wondering if you will be able to use your ticket for 2023. My family wants to buy tickets (maybe from UT rather than Disney) for the Halloween party and I'm wondering what will happen if the tickets don't get used for some reason.
Update:

We had party tickets for 12/20, but there’s a high chance of rain. We didn’t want to walk around in the rain or possibly miss the fireworks and parade. So we went to Guest Services at HS to see our options.

They were able to:
*cancel our MVMCP tickets
*upgrade my current 3-Day Hopper to a 4-Day Hopper
*credit the remaining balance leftover from the tickets to a gift card

I wasn’t expecting to get a refund/credit, so I was pleasantly surprised. I’m disappointed that we will miss the party. But ultimately, I think this will work better for us.
That is awesome! I wonder if you just got lucky with the CM who helped you or if they try to accommodate anyone who feels they can't use their tickets for some reason. Just worrying about all that money if we can't go to the party.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter