Official 2017 Tinker Bell Half Marathon Weekend!

Got on about 7am my time (6 in Cali) and still got both reservations I wanted. LaBrea Bakery for brunch at 11 and Napa Rose dinner at 6! One more day of booking and I'll be done. Going for Wine Country Trattoria lunch and a WOC dessert party tomorrow.

Ha! I also totally forgot to get online to make my reservations. :)

I still got Catal for 10:30 (which I'm assuming is the Mother's Day brunch option) and then got dinner at 6:50 at Carthay Circle.

I got Carthay Circle for Friday dinner, WCT for Saturday dinner, SH55 for my perfect post-race brunch and Napa Rose Chef's Counter for dinner on Sunday!

Now, to register for the race weekend ...

I made my reservation for Blue Bayou on Mother's Day. I went with the 11:30 time slot as someone here mentioned that's the best shot at getting a table near the water.
That's what time I picked for Saturday. Hoping the tip about water tables is correct. Best of luck to you!

Everyone listing their ADRs is making me really hungry. And is also distracting me from the fact that running 13.1 miles will be involved :)

So we decided not to do an ADR after all. With only one day in the parks, we figured we'd rather not do a full sit down meal (plus DH was not too impressed with prices, haha!)

So... what are some of everyone's "must try" food items from quick service/lounge locations (both in and out of the parks)?
I know that I definitely want to stop by Red Rose Taverne and try the Grey Stuff (I hear it's delicious! ;)) and a Matterhorn Macaroon from Jolly Holiday.

So we decided not to do an ADR after all. With only one day in the parks, we figured we'd rather not do a full sit down meal (plus DH was not too impressed with prices, haha!)

So... what are some of everyone's "must try" food items from quick service/lounge locations (both in and out of the parks)?
I know that I definitely want to stop by Red Rose Taverne and try the Grey Stuff (I hear it's delicious! ;)) and a Matterhorn Macaroon from Jolly Holiday.
That's the question I was going to post for tomorrow! Maybe I'll just post it now. :)

I have been dreaming about the corn on the cob with cilantro and lime since the last (and only) time we were there 5 years ago. :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter