Official 2017 Tinker Bell Half Marathon Weekend!

I'm not sure this fits into our touring plans but I thought I'd share here. Found it while snooping about the official dining website. I think this is at the DL hotel.

2017 Mother's Day Classic Tea
Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays in May, surprise mom with an elegant tea that’s brimming with all the trimmings.

The 2017 Mother’s Day Classic Tea is held from 12:00 noon to 3:00 PM on:

• May 5, 6 and 7
  • May 12, 13 and 14
  • May 19, 20 and 21
A Tasteful Table
Begin your repast with assorted fresh-baked scones and tea sandwiches with toppings like apricot chicken salad, cucumber and smoked salmon mousse, accompanied by a selection of hot or cold teas.

Young Guests will enjoy fun-shaped sandwiches in kid-friendly flavors like peanut butter and banana, ham and cheese—even s’mores. And befitting a proper tea, the sweet finale entails decorated strawberries, fruit tarts and lemon bars.

I'll be making this reservation tomorrow morning for Saturday the 13th, afternoon of my 10K!! Super excited! Thanks for posting that there's a mother's day option! Curious on times to book this. When I've been playing with mock reservations, the latest time that I have been able to get was 1:40. I figured that there would at least be a couple of 2:00 times as it is supposed to go until 3:00. Maybe those are the first to go???? I'll see tomorrow!

We decided to do Blue Bayou for Sat instead of Mother's Day since we will be doing magic morning that day and then I don't have to worry about an adr time after my half (good thinking by my sis)
So 11:30am blue bayou sat is booked!!!

And then I get to meet y'all at 2. Excited!

Good thing this thread is going, because I am 0-for-2 on remembering to make ADRs when my days come up!

I'll set one of these for you tomorrow.
04f34a824885f48fb2df19cee29ab593.gif

I kind of want to test out riding the monorail back from our dis-meet back into tomorrowland so that I can say that I rode it. Gonna be the BEST DAY EVER! Until half day that is, which will then be the BEST DAY EVER!

We are now thinking about maybe doing mother's day afternoon tea (but one of the later ones) on Sunday. Or just winging it and doing all quick service and snacks all day sunday (corn dog + medal will be a picture!)

Usually our go to dinner on Saturday night before the half marathon is Naples, for some reason it looks like they are not doing any reservations between 5pm and 7:30pm on both Friday and Saturday night

For the past two years I have never had any issues grabbing a 6pm reservation on the day it opens up, but today not possible.

Maybe the realized how busy they were with reservations and buffet offer during the weekend and cut off reservations at peak dinner time?

Usually our go to dinner on Saturday night before the half marathon is Naples, for some reason it looks like they are not doing any reservations between 5pm and 7:30pm on both Friday and Saturday night

For the past two years I have never had any issues grabbing a 6pm reservation on the day it opens up, but today not possible.

Maybe the realized how busy they were with reservations and buffet offer during the weekend and cut off reservations at peak dinner time?

I was planning on the same for Saturday night. Interesting. Options are 5 and 7:30....

:tinker:HEY PIXIES...:tinker:

As @roxymama mentioned above...

When making your ADRs for Saturday, May 13...don't forget about the DISmeet!!

Saturday, May 13 @ 2PM
Trader Sam's Patio at the Disneyland Hotel

I am prepared already! I am also a dork. :teeth:

33281783022_8fd4728295_z.jpg

Love it! We are really looking forward to the meet up and it's prominently included in my spreadsheet. So, we were thinking of just arriving there early and eating lunch before the meet - or is everyone planning to eat during the gathering? I have no idea how crowded it will be or how practical eating there for lunch will be.

I was planning on the same for Saturday night. Interesting. Options are 5 and 7:30....

I got a reservation for 7:30 just now, but that was close to the time I was shooting for anyway. Would they maybe have a private party going on for that time frame?

:tinker:HEY PIXIES...:tinker:

As @roxymama mentioned above...

When making your ADRs for Saturday, May 13...don't forget about the DISmeet!!

Saturday, May 13 @ 2PM
Trader Sam's Patio at the Disneyland Hotel

I am prepared already! I am also a dork. :teeth:

33281783022_8fd4728295_z.jpg

Looking forward to it! Got our tea at noon, so should be just right to finish leisurely and wander over for the meet.

Not running the 10k (half marathon race for me!) it's okay - I'll make it to the next one. I don't have my Disneyland pass right now - so .... boo. (WDW pass yes!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter