Official 2016 HHN-26 Thread

Yes

But the Hhn add on ticket once in the park

Just show your day ticket to buy the add on ticket at guest services

You can buy them all at one time

the 83 and the 120 will get you in the park for hhn
$203 plus taxes out the door is your cost.

you already have the multi pass park ticket.
you show that to buy the add on ticket.

in total, you will have the day ticket, hhn ticket and the express pass for hhn

Thank you so much for your help!!!

I have a question about the HHN Rush of Fear pass (might be a dumb question but I've re-read the different ticket options on the website and I'm not clear). My husband and I were going to buy a two-day park-to-park pass. Would that mean that if we bought the Rush of Fear option, we could stay inside the parks on those two days and get early access? And then we could go for another night of HHN without going to the parks during the day?

I have a question about the HHN Rush of Fear pass (might be a dumb question but I've re-read the different ticket options on the website and I'm not clear). My husband and I were going to buy a two-day park-to-park pass. Would that mean that if we bought the Rush of Fear option, we could stay inside the parks on those two days and get early access? And then we could go for another night of HHN without going to the parks during the day?

Not a dumb question at all.

Yes, as long as you have day tickets to the park and with your RoF you can stay in the holding areas when it's time to clear the park of everyone else.

And yes, you can go any other night within the dates of the RoF without being in the parks during the day :thumbsup2

ROF is great.
you can stay in the park with the day tickets and not have to deal with the outside line waiting to go thru the metal detectors to get in.

once you have used your day tickets and done hhn twice, you don't have to rush into the park for hhn.
if you wait until 6:20-6:40 to enter the park, a much shorter line wait.

and if you are a hotel guest at the deluxe ones, you can use the reserved entrance line into the park from 6 to 8:00 pm on hhn nights

Not a dumb question at all.

Yes, as long as you have day tickets to the park and with your RoF you can stay in the holding areas when it's time to clear the park of everyone else.

And yes, you can go any other night within the dates of the RoF without being in the parks during the day :thumbsup2

Thank you very much! Looking forward to it.

ROF is great.
you can stay in the park with the day tickets and not have to deal with the outside line waiting to go thru the metal detectors to get in.

once you have used your day tickets and done hhn twice, you don't have to rush into the park for hhn.
if you wait until 6:20-6:40 to enter the park, a much shorter line wait.

and if you are a hotel guest at the deluxe ones, you can use the reserved entrance line into the park from 6 to 8:00 pm on hhn nights

Awesome. Thank you!

I believed I asked this before but I don't remember. I was thinking of the FFP +EP but as I was looking around I saw the EP for Oct 23rd add on is on wrong day. October 23rd is a Sunday but it says Friday do you think that is just a mistake and they haven't fixed it yet?

I can't find information that it is only for Deluxe Hotels? That's disappointing as we're trying out Sapphire Falls this year, or is Sapphire Falls considered Deluxe just without express pass?

SF wasn't opened last year
The last gate entrance has not always been used

Staff at the front desk would be able to let you know if this hotel entrance will be open this year

It is not an advertised entrance on the UO site

Who knows if Cbay will be included

I would imagine this will be a hotel perk again this year can't believe it would change

I don't stay at the non deluxe so no idea if Cbay was included last years

With SF being a convention hotel would assume it would be included

UO does not release all the Hhn info at once just the basics

I asked this question on another thread but it hasn't been answered yet, so here it goes.

Could I get away with not having express passes on Thursday 10/6? I'll be in the parks that day and can line up early.
I would like to see all of the houses 1x, and Bill and Ted's show.

Also, if they are needed do they sell out quickly, or can I wait until closer to October?

Thanks in advance.

I doubt they will sell out
It's a weekday with a holiday week following
Friday will be the packed day for hhn

You could get 3 houses in easily
Stay in the park and do the first two houses before the gate peeps are let in

Find out which houses will open T 6:30 and 7:00 ( In case they stagger house openings again) and line up near the next house

I said this before and will repeat it as I don't want to give out any thoughts and have peeps not buy express due to what I said
Once Hhn opens I will have a better idea if Thursday will be the new Sunday

Last year thur before the Columbus holiday had line crowds by 10
Those with ep had no issue
Thise that did not had long waits for about 3 if the houses

I buy the ep if I need it or not
Just like having full coverage for car insurance, you don't always need full ins but you are glad you did if you were hit by uninsured car

You could get 3 houses in easily
Stay in the park and do the first two houses before the gate peeps are let in

Find out which houses will open T 6:30 and 7:00 ( In case they stagger house openings again) and line up near the next house

Can you elaborate on this part? Sorry if I sound lost, I'm just not quite getting it.

How do you get 2 houses done before the event even opens?
How many houses are there?
How long does it take to walk through a house?
Where are the opening times for each house listed?
How long is considered a long wait?

THANK YOU!!

each year things operate a tad different.
a few years houses opened at 6 and one was open around 5:55.
another ago, house then opened at 6:15 with the rest of the houses opening at 6:30.

until security gives the all clear to the TMs, all stay in holding pens located in the park.
when released from the pens, those inside the park can start to do the houses.

the time you are released from the holding pens depends on the park completely cleared of day guests.

people outside the gates that are lined up, enter when the park officially opens at 6:30

Last few years, there have been 2 houses that opened by 6:15 on the nights i went.
a couple houses opened at 6:30 and then others opened by 6:45.

from what i read on people reporting back to boards/twitter, they experienced either the same as i did or had all houses up and running by 6:30 each hhn night.
but, many were there on different nights i went.

we won't know which houses will be open to those in the holding pens until the first weekend is over.

so if the pattern follows the same as past year, we should see two houses opened early before the general public is let into the park.
do those 2 houses first as no crowds.
the 3rd house and others would open at 6:30 so you would decide which house to go towards before the outside crowd enters the park.

3 houses done with no or little wait and the park is now open to all.

there will be 9 houses this year.

3 have already been released so we have that info.
more will be released

there will always be someone that finds out where the houses will be located before it is officially announced by UO.
when that happens, it ends up in a thread on the dis on the darkside.

there are other sites i read and post on and do see more info elsewhere.
most of this info is shared on the dis by others.

to me, if i have the ep, i hope the wait would be not over 20 minutes.
regular line waits have been up to 120 minutes on some dates.
Walking Dead last year i went with some people that did not have the ep so i went in the regular line to be with them.
our wait for that house was 75 minutes.

It was a very popular house and drew large crowds.

there are some nights that don't get large crowds
so not all houses have extremely long line waits.

i stay until the parks close at night and do notice line waits have slacked off tremendously.

but, each night of hhn has different patterns and some nights you won't see it packed like it is on the weekends.

if you go to the parks in the daytime and don't have the ep, there are waits for rides/shows.
it can vary by date and day of the week you are there.
same with hhn.
line waits varies

Wow, 9 houses? I don't even get where they fit all that! lol Thank you for all that info on the holding pens. That makes sense. I didn't realize that the pens actually got you in earlier.

About how long does it take to walk through a house?

there will be about 4?? holding pens.
if you stay in the park when it closes, go to a holding pen and wait it out until you are released from there.

for those that don't have a day park ticket, they stand in line outside the UO gates.
there have been a few times last year (fri and sun) i saw peeps in line at 4:20.
yes, just waiting in the line that formed until they open the parks at 6:30.

those in the outside entrance lines, have to go thru metal detectors before they can enter the park.
empty the pockets, etc also

this is time consuming but the orlando police are thorough and no one gets in with any items that are prohibited.

for me, i do get bored at times waiting in the holding pens but it is a lot easier to do that then to wait in the outside line and go thru security......

i would say for the basic houses, it could be up to 5 minute time period if it is not crowded inside.
if you have congo lines in the house, add a couple more to it at the most.

last year walking dead house was long.
it had a lot more corriders in it than some of the other houses.

that are guesses on the time in the houses.
i never look at my watch once i go inside to see actually how long i am in the houses.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter