October 27, 2017... Wonder EBPC!

We got our pre cruise stay at DL booked. The night before the cruise we are nearer San Diego, but we'll be a DL a few nights before that.:)

I found a good hotel deal on the Southwest airlines website (bizarre, I know). The Red Roof Inn, downtown San Diego, has a free shuttle for airport, Amtrak, and cruise terminal; free continental breakfast; and free cancellation until late October. Rates started at $89 per night.

I found a good hotel deal on the Southwest airlines website (bizarre, I know). The Red Roof Inn, downtown San Diego, has a free shuttle for airport, Amtrak, and cruise terminal; free continental breakfast; and free cancellation until late October. Rates started at $89 per night.
Great! Especially the shuttle to the cruise terminal. We could drop our car off the night before. I will look into this!

Does anyone know where the Navigator's from last year's Panama cruise are located? I found them once but can't seem to figure out where they are.
We just booked our DVC at Disney Land starting on Monday the 23rd. Starting to get really excited.

Does anyone know where the Navigator's from last year's Panama cruise are located? I found them once but can't seem to figure out where they are.
We just booked our DVC at Disney Land starting on Monday the 23rd. Starting to get really excited.
Yes, booking the DVC stay really makes it seem closer.

Check the Disney Cruise Line Blog website. I have a full set of them, but haven't scanned them.

On FB, find a group called "Disney Cruise Meet Facebook Groups" - get added to that, and you will have access to the files listing the pages for all upcoming cruises.

Aby

Hi Everyone. We have been on three panama cruises before but, this will be our first time we have participated in FE. We are so excited! We would also like to join the candy/snack exchange.

Hi Everyone. We have been on three panama cruises before but, this will be our first time we have participated in FE. We are so excited! We would also like to join the candy/snack exchange.
:welcome:

Local Candy Exchange interest
Disneyscifi
DanielCu
Disnep
Msidescooter
DL1957
DL1957 DSIS,DBIL
franandaj
dizzi
Bobbiwoz
scrappy cruiser
scrappy cruiser's sister
Amie 416
sunshine 1259
belac
christined186
caspers5
ksinglet
katiejune
bbkeough
scrawny
GoGoJulie
ethanash1

Less than 200 days until the cruise!! We've booked a stay in the Hyatt Orange County kids' suite since we'll be spending some time at Disneyland. A little pricey, so we're hoping to cover some of the cost with points.

I am organizing the FE for this cruise on the Facebook page. Is this another FE being started? Just curious.

DISBoards has a rule we cannot mention FB group here or even tell people where to find FB group :( Also some people do not use FB but still want to participate in FE so I volunteered to organize FE for DISBoards.

Definitely not too late!

Local Candy Exchange interest
DanielCu
Disnep
Msidescooter
DL1957
DL1957 DSIS,DBIL
franandaj
dizzi
Bobbiwoz
scrappy cruiser
scrappy cruiser's sister
Amie 416
sunshine 1259
belac
christined186
caspers5
ksinglet
katiejune
bbkeough
scrawny
GoGoJulie
Can you add us to the local candy exchange, please :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter