October 27, 2017... Wonder EBPC!

Thanks Bobbi

Official Trick or Treat Post (post # 32)
Please provide your: Stateroom #, DISname, & How Many passengers in SR (adults children)

I will organize by Deck to make it easier:

Deck 8
SR #: 8534, Belac...................2(A) 1(DS, 10yo)
SR #: 7046, christineD186......4(A)
SR #: 6590, Bobbiwoz.............2(A)
SR #: 5009, Dennisbryce........2(A) 1(DD, 9yo)
SR #: 5001, Ksinglet..............2(A) 2(C) (DD - 13, DS - 6)
Just realized I gave the wrong stateroom number :( Our stateroom is 5509 :) Sorry for any troubles...

Hi!
We would like to get in on the trick-or-treating. Who do we post to??
Thanks!

Thanks Bobbi

Official Trick or Treat Post (post # 32)
Please provide your: Stateroom #, DISname, & How Many passengers in SR (adults children)

I will organize by Deck to make it easier:

Deck 8
SR #: 8534, Belac...................2(A) 1(DS, 10yo)
SR #: 7046, christineD186......4(A)
SR #: 6590, Bobbiwoz.............2(A)
SR #: 5009, Dennisbryce........2(A) 1(DD, 9yo)
SR #: 5001, Ksinglet..............2(A) 2(C) (DD - 13, DS - 6)
SR #: 5001, Ksinglet.............2(A) 2(C) DD - 13, DS - 6

Also interested in a FE. Can someone direct me to the coordinator so we can get signed up?
Thanks!

Also interested in a FE. Can someone direct me to the coordinator so we can get signed up?
Thanks!

FE
DopeyzGoofy has agreed to organize a FE! Here's the latest from DopeyzGoofy:

It's so exciting it's finally less than one year until our cruise! Only 329 days left (seems like a long time away though).

Here's the link to sign up for FE - this form asks all details I will need forthe FE list:https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Z22NBVW

My daughter now has other plans. I really don't want to cancel. Is anyone in need of a cabin mate? I'm currently booked in a 4B verandah on deck 8. I can't justify the cost to cruise solo.

My daughter now has other plans. I really don't want to cancel. Is anyone in need of a cabin mate? I'm currently booked in a 4B verandah on deck 8. I can't justify the cost to cruise solo.
That's disappointing. I'll ask around. Hopefully you'll find a cabin mate.

Joining...me (Jenny) and DH (Josh). First post empty nest trip. I've added ourselves to the FE. We'd also be interested in joining the trick or treat. We're still on the fence about the candy exchange and will think on it...not sure of what good candies we have here in the Milwaukee area. Are cheese curds candy ;) Def interested in mixology. Under six months!!!!!

Joining...me (Jenny) and DH (Josh). First post empty nest trip. I've added ourselves to the FE. We'd also be interested in joining the trick or treat. We're still on the fence about the candy exchange and will think on it...not sure of what good candies we have here in the Milwaukee area. Are cheese curds candy ;) Def interested in mixology. Under six months!!!!!
:welcome:

It's actually a local candy/ snack exchange. On my last cruise we had great cookies from two areas, Savannah and another area. We enjoyed milk and cookies one evening!

Hi! Small world - we are near Madison & we were married on Castaway Cay as well!

Just booked through our DVC membership - first cruise without children or In-laws. Stoked to fly from Orlando to San Diego, then a 2 week Wonder! Kids are now 20 & 18, and we're now Gold Cruisers after the DS's 50th birthday cruise on the Dream.

Hello, All. I am going to be putting together some mixology/tasting classes and was wondering how many classes folks are interested in and what type of class. If I figure out how do to a poll, I will do that.

Just booked through our DVC membership - first cruise without children or In-laws. Stoked to fly from Orlando to San Diego, then a 2 week Wonder! Kids are now 20 & 18, and we're now Gold Cruisers after the DS's 50th birthday cruise on the Dream.
:welcome:

We got 3 nights at GCV before the cruise, but it seems we may change at least one of the nights. I do want to spend some time in DL while we're in CA!

Hello, All. I am going to be putting together some mixology/tasting classes and was wondering how many classes folks are interested in and what type of class. If I figure out how do to a poll, I will do that.
Thank you!

Hello, All. I am going to be putting together some mixology/tasting classes and was wondering how many classes folks are interested in and what type of class. If I figure out how do to a poll, I will do that.[

I would be interested in just about all of the classes
Thanks for doing this

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter