October 27, 2017... Wonder EBPC!

Hi everyone
I'm doing the trick or treat on Halloween. Sorry I have been MIA Orkney has been insane. I will update the list tomorrow when I'm in my office. Doing from mt iPad at home isn't easy.
Welcome to all who have joined !

Hello, All. I am going to be putting together some mixology/tasting classes and was wondering how many classes folks are interested in and what type of class. If I figure out how do to a poll, I will do that.
I know how to do a poll in google drive.... If you wanted to send me the suggestions you get I could put it together and send you the data at the cutoff date :)
I love the wine and chocolate pairing :)

Just booked through our DVC membership - first cruise without children or In-laws. Stoked to fly from Orlando to San Diego, then a 2 week Wonder! Kids are now 20 & 18, and we're now Gold Cruisers after the DS's 50th birthday cruise on the Dream.
We have completed one cruise without our kiddos and it was one of the most amazing cruises we ever had. Met some amazing friends who we still talk to today :) I would so do a cruise just hubby and myself on Disney at the drop of a hat :)

Joining...me (Jenny) and DH (Josh). First post empty nest trip. I've added ourselves to the FE. We'd also be interested in joining the trick or treat. We're still on the fence about the candy exchange and will think on it...not sure of what good candies we have here in the Milwaukee area. Are cheese curds candy ;) Def interested in mixology. Under six months!!!!!
Jenny Josh Need your SR number to update Trick or Treat .... TIA

Thanks Bobbi

Official Trick or Treat Post (post # 32)
Please provide your: Stateroom #, DISname, & How Many passengers in SR (adults children)

I will organize by Deck to make it easier:

Deck 8
SR #: 8534, Belac...................2(A) 1(DS, 10yo)
SR #: 7046, christineD186......4(A)
SR #: 6590, Bobbiwoz.............2(A)
SR #: 5509, Dennisbryce........2(A) 1(DD, 9yo)
SR #: 5001, Ksinglet..............2(A) 2(C) (DD - 13, DS - 6)
SR #: ____ , WeB4Pirates.......??????
SR #: ____ , jennyl772003......2 (A)

I updated the list with what I have, as soon as I hear back with missing info I will add.
Dennisbryce I updated your SR

Hi, Everyone. Below is the listing for possible tasting during our cruise. The tastings are usually held on sea days (including Panama day) and occasionally late on port days. We have eight sea days!!! I am looking to book about three classes unless there is interest for more. Remember there is a minimum for all of the classes.

I want to get an idea of how many folks are interested in the tastings and what is of most interest , and more importantly, when. Tuesday, October 31, 2017, to Saturday, November 4, 2017, (our Panama day) are all sea days. There are a few more, but that is the bulk of them. The only day that I really wouldn't want to do any classes on would be on Halloween. Just seems that it will be a really fun, busy day without the tastings. But, that is just me. If we have enough interest in Halloween, then of course, I will book that day.

When I book the classes, I will need your name(s) and room number. The cost of the class(es) will be billed to your onboard account and no refund will be given for no shows.

Since we can only book 30 days prior, I would like to have all of the information ready to go by Sept 25, 2017. The latest would be two weeks out, Friday, October 13, 2017. The whole, Friday the 13th notwithstanding, I am just going to be too busy to worry about this that close to the cruise.

Champagne: $35.00pp - min 20/max 30

Martini: $20.00pp - min 20/max 40

Beer: $20.00pp - min 20/max 40

Mixology: $20.00pp - min 20/max 40

Mojito: $20.00pp - min 20/max 40

Tequila / Margarita: $20.00pp - min 20/max 40

Cognac: $25.00pp - min 10/max 25 in Outlook Café at 10pm (I don't know what day this is held)

Whiskey: $25.00pp - min 10/max 25 in Outlook Café at 10pm (I don't know what day this is held)

Wine: $20.00pp - min 20/max 40

Chocolate & Liquor: $35.00pp - min 20/max 30

My DH and I have an interest in the Mixology class, Mojito, Wine, and Chocolate and Liquor.

Oh, and remember that the classes and prices are all subject to changel

Hi, Everyone. Below is the listing for possible tasting during our cruise. The tastings are usually held on sea days (including Panama day) and occasionally late on port days. We have eight sea days!!! I am looking to book about three classes unless there is interest for more. Remember there is a minimum for all of the classes.

I want to get an idea of how many folks are interested in the tastings and what is of most interest , and more importantly, when. Tuesday, October 31, 2017, to Saturday, November 4, 2017, (our Panama day) are all sea days. There are a few more, but that is the bulk of them. The only day that I really wouldn't want to do any classes on would be on Halloween. Just seems that it will be a really fun, busy day without the tastings. But, that is just me. If we have enough interest in Halloween, then of course, I will book that day.

When I book the classes, I will need your name(s) and room number. The cost of the class(es) will be billed to your onboard account and no refund will be given for no shows.

Since we can only book 30 days prior, I would like to have all of the information ready to go by Sept 25, 2017. The latest would be two weeks out, Friday, October 13, 2017. The whole, Friday the 13th notwithstanding, I am just going to be too busy to worry about this that close to the cruise.

Cognac: $25.00pp - min 10/max 25 in Outlook Café at 10pm (I don't know what day this is held)

Whiskey: $25.00pp - min 10/max 25 in Outlook Café at 10pm (I don't know what day this is held)

My DH and I have an interest in the Mixology class, Mojito, Wine, and Chocolate and Liquor.

We are interested in martini and mixology. Thank you

Tom and Bobbi

Tom- wine, tequila, mixology
Bobbi- wine, mixology

I would prefer not to do any on Canal day, ( not a deal breaker) and I agree about not Halloween.

Me either, Bobbi. Too busy running from one end of the ship to the other trying to get that perfect view. I will put you down.

We are open to any days. Our preferences in order are:
1. Chocolate and liquor
2. Mixology
3. Martini
4. Champagne
5. Wine

Now, we wouldn't want to actually DO all of those o_O, but that is our interest. (Josh and jenny)

I just cancelled our cruise. I didn't want too, we had so much fun on the Panama Canal cruise last year. Plus, I expected this trip to be stellar with being a Halloween cruise. Maybe next year we will take this trip. Just so many things going on right now. I am quitting my job, starting my own business, planning (hopefully) a trip to Hawaii in August, and the best thing of all is we are going to be grandparents again (expected Oct 12). She is the main reason for canceling, a baby only arrives once a lifetime and we want to be there for the arrival of Annabelle Joyce. We will be in Florida for the delivery, so we might go out early and go to WDW for a couple of days.

Please take us off the FE list. We were looking so forward to meeting others from the board.

I just cancelled our cruise. I didn't want too, we had so much fun on the Panama Canal cruise last year. Plus, I expected this trip to be stellar with being a Halloween cruise. Maybe next year we will take this trip. Just so many things going on right now. I am quitting my job, starting my own business, planning (hopefully) a trip to Hawaii in August, and the best thing of all is we are going to be grandparents again (expected Oct 12). She is the main reason for canceling, a baby only arrives once a lifetime and we want to be there for the arrival of Annabelle Joyce. We will be in Florida for the delivery, so we might go out early and go to WDW for a couple of days.

Please take us off the FE list. We were looking so forward to meeting others from the board.

Sorry to read that you have cancelled the trip, but what a wonderful reason to be doing so! Enjoy your granddaughter's infancy!

Bumping this up! In August, I will be asking for stateroom numbers. We should have the groups set by mid September!

Interest in the Local Candy/Snack exchange I will keep the groups between 6 and 11 cabins

Disneyscifi
DanielCu
Disnep
Msidescooter
DL1957
DL1957 DSIS,DBIL
franandaj
dizzi
Bobbiwoz
scrappy cruiser
scrappy cruiser's sister
Amie 416
sunshine 1259
belac
christined186
caspers5
ksinglet
katiejune
bbkeough
scrawny
GoGoJulie
ethanash1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter