• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

October 2022 Exercise Thread - Hocus Pocus Fitness Focus!

+35 Tuesday
+35 Wednesday

175/930 - 19%

Had Rolfing and Chiropractor appointments yesterday, so feeling pretty darn good and ready to up my daily minutes with something more strenuous than just yoga.

Last edited:

Hi Everybody! I'm late to the party because of the party - I've been in Disneyland at Oogie Boogie bash. So far I have 223 'zone minutes' on my Fitbit and 30.2 miles for October. I'm not sure what my monthly goal is going to be as I certainly don't walk 6.5 to 7 miles a day at home! Just wanted to let y'all know I'm still in the game. :)

20 minutes for me (120/600) and congrats to Oneanne for reaching Billy Butcherson Blue!! :jumping3:

We hear a little bit more of Billy's side of the story in Hocus Pocus 2. Here's one of Billy's scenes and the trailer:

We went to the high school football game tonight (left at half time, but our town's team was winning). We parked 20 minutes away from the stadium, so we got 40 minutes total. Plus I'm going to give myself 5 minutes for sweeping out the garage earlier today because I think I deserve it. 😅

130/700

20 minutes for me (160/600) and congrats to sophy1996 and Twilight Sparkle on color changes! :jumping3: :tigger:

🎃 🐈‍⬛ It's fun to check out all the different Halloween costumes in the Hocus Pocus movies. In addition to instances in both movies where others are dressed as the Sanderson sisters, if you look closely at some scenes in the sequel, you'll see references to costumes from the original. - For example, there is a couple in line at the caramel apple booth dressed like the characters played by Gary & Penny Marshall in the 1993 movie, and in another scene, someone is dressed as Madonna, a throwback to Dani & Max's mom's costume in the original dance party scene. If you've noticed any others, please share!

Good morning, all! The usual 20 minutes for me last night (180/600) and the team is at 1,868 minutes!

1665406234976.png Fans of the movie know that Max gave Allison his phone number at school on Halloween. But did you know they now blur part of it out in TV showings? Apparently, it's someone's actual number, and fans were calling it!

Hey there! I'm back from my trip, and promise to share some Salem photos soon. I got 39 miles in 6 days at Disneyland, which works out to 401 "active minutes". My goal for this month will be 1.5x that, for a total of 600 minutes. Did 18 minutes at lunch time. So my total is:

419/600

250 minutes for me (205/600) and congrats to :tigger:sophy1996 and :tigger: Elizabeth Smith on reaching Halloween Orange, and to Raya for being the first to reach :figment: Sarah Sanderson Purple!

The team stands at 2344/7650 and 31% :cheer2:

Adult Sarah is played by Sarah Jessica Parker in both films, and young Sarah is played by Juju Brener in Hocus Pocus 2.

1665515611245.png 1665515620375.png 1665515740040.png

Since they weren't actually in scenes together, they met for the first time at the film's premier, but all of the young actresses seemed to have studied the work of their older counterparts, and I absolutely believed they were playing the same characters when I watched the movie.

JuJu's IMDb page

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter