November Exercise Challenge--No stuffed turkeys here! Time to get moving. :)

547/1300

Body weight workout and some walking.

Jeez Rose, that's a pretty intense story!! What did he say when he saw there was someone there? Than again with race brain he may not have noticed, ha.

yesterday: strength training (I think I'm falling in love with s.t.)

30 minutes

314/1000

50 minutes strength training class this morning. Total so far 310/1500. Thanks!

Rose. I've been behind in my reading for a couple of days. I'm sorry you had a tough week. Hopefully everything is settling down for you. :)
30 min run this morning followed by 15 min walk with pup
Thanks for keeping me accountable here. I did not want to leave a warm bed this am for a chilly
30 something degree run.

655/1600

more strength training. Had the gym all to myself, I even played with the scary looking pull up machine, I've been embarrassed to try with other people around.

30 minutes

344/1000

Adding 30 mins arms and core

Long run scheduled for the early a.m. Keep me honest!!

Hmack, don't be afraid! Own that machine :) I've never used it either, wish I had when I had a gym membership.

I got in an hour of BodyStep and was so excited to see that I lost 2.4 pounds this week! WOHOO!

450/800

Got my longest run -ever- this morning. Thank goodness for friendly folks! I met two ladies who wanted to get in lots of miles at 3/1 run/walk intervals, so we did 10 miles together. :cool1: At the moment, I'm having trouble getting up and down my stairs cuz my ankles are hurting, but other than that, all is good!

Add in some walks with the dog, and I'm at 937/1500.

Have a good weekend y'all :wave2:

Adding140 minutes since Wednesday....Mostly Gym and Walking

510/1250 total so far

And I tried to pay attention to the Twisty torture thing's correct name....it is the Nautilus Rotary Twist. We have a love-hate relationship. I works so good, and that is the love part. The hate part? OUCH! :thumbsup2:rotfl2::cheer2:

649/1300

Adding 72 mins running. Didn't wake up early like I hoped but found a place where a view of the sunrise would be a real treat... maybe that will wake me up next time.

Just finished a 60-minute power walk in Riverside Park. Gotta get in walks outside while the sun is out on the weekends, since it's dark now when I leave for work and when I come home on the weeknights.

Total 513/1000. Happy to have crossed the 50% mark! :cool1:

I'm also celebrating a 20-pound loss since May - granted, that doesn't average to much per week, but I lost 13 of the 20 pounds in the past 7 weeks. So I'm feeling good about that as well, and I feel like I'm really on a roll now! :banana:

You all are very motivating, your exercise minutes are incredible! Great job, everyone! :worship:

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

Long runs, pounds lost, dedication - YOU ARE ALL AMAZING!!!!

Set up some circuit training in my house. Wall sits in the hall, tricep dips with the kitchen chairs, lunges down the hallway, reverse crunches on the yoga mat in the living room, etc.

44 minutes

388/1000

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter