November 29 - December 6, 2014. 7 night Eastern Careibean on FANTASY

Please add us to the Fish Extender group for the November 20 Fantasy cruise. We posted once before but had no reply.

Thank you!!

Hello everyone! We just switched our cruise to this sailing and I am so excited! We were originally on the magic for nov 30th. But I can't stay away from satellite falls and remy!

We would like to join FE as well!

Gillian

This Queen & King are traveling with 4 princes 9,6,3,3 - this is our first cruise Fantasy setting sail November 29, 2014 and we can't wait, we are traveling with 3 other families and would really like to join the FE group
I read online to join through this group - but it is all so new to me:)
Can you add us to the group?

Hello all - we just recently signed up for the cruise. I'm trying to figure out the dining rotations for this itinerary. Does anyone know? Has anyone found Navigators for Eastern Itinerary B? We can start booking at midnight on Friday and I have no idea what the rotations even are! AHHHHHH

Any assistance you can provide would be much appreciated.

Kathi

We're booked on this cruise! First time posting in this thread.

We have 11 of us on this cruise. We're sailing with my parents, brother and sister-in-law, niece and nephew.

I hear the ship may be decorated for Christmas. :santa: :cool1: Can't wait!!

If any of the kids are emailing or if they've started their own thread, my DD 13 would love to join. DSs may want to, too. Thanks in advance!!

We're booked on this cruise! First time posting in this thread. We have 11 of us on this cruise. We're sailing with my parents, brother and sister-in-law, niece and nephew. I hear the ship may be decorated for Christmas. :santa: :cool1: Can't wait!! If any of the kids are emailing or if they've started their own thread, my DD 13 would love to join. DSs may want to, too. Thanks in advance!!

We are sailing on this cruise for the second time! My 11 year old daughter, myself, my friend and her husband. We had an absolutely amazing time last year at this time, and expect nothing less this time. The boat is decorated for Christmas, and is simply beautiful! If your daughter would like to e-mail mine, let me know... Happy cruising!

I would love to participate in the fish extender too! Please let me know how! I am traveling with my 11 year old. Thank you!

My daughter and I would like to participate in the FE!! This is our second time on this particular date on the Fantasy. We loved it so much last year, we decided to do it again.

I am so excited for this cruise. I cant believe that its only like 5 months away. I joined the facebook group.I would like to join the fe group also. Is there any other couples that are going without there kids?

We are going with out kids of our own.
But in our group of 18 - there are kids.
T

Hi - v r a family of 3 (Me - 38, DH - 42 and DD - 7) going on our first cruises on the November 29 sailing! Am excited to join fish extender, did send a request on the FB page. Wondering whether the posters before me were able to join the group?

Thanks,
SD-NJ

I'm still undecided on excursions. May not do any at all and just take a few walks around the different towns. This itinerary is all new stops for us and we're looking for some different stuff to see or learn. Anyone done this itinerary before and know of any excursions that are suggested as not to be missed?

Hi everyone! We are currently in the process of switching cruises-due to work schedules. We were supposed to sail on October 18th, but are now booking on the November 29th cruise. We are definitely interested in joining the FE group for this cruise. I have sent a request to join the FB group-let me know if there is anyone I may need to contact in regards to the FE-thank you!!!

Hello! This will be our first time on the Fantasy but 4th Disney Cruise. I will be traveling with my husband and 12 years old twin boys. We would like to participate in the Fish Extenders while on the cruise. Hope it is not too late!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter