November 29 - December 6, 2014. 7 night Eastern Careibean on FANTASY

tmgdownunder

Earning My Ears
Hello!

I cannot wait for this because it is our first cruise. We are a party of 5, with 3 princesses of our own.

We hope to meet new friends.

Just got off the Fantasy and rebooked for this cruise! So excited cant wait to go back!!

I will also be one. My mom is coming with and we are taken my 2 princesses they will 6 yrs and 8 yrs.

We are traveling with one of my best friends who will be bringing 2 princes 5 and 11 and princess 15

I will also be one. My mom is coming with and we are taken my 2 princesses they will 6 yrs and 8 yrs.

We are traveling with one of my best friends who will be bringing 2 princes 5 and 11 and princess 15

I will have a three year old prince that loves to cruise!

So just because I am an extremely over planning person, I would like to volunteer myself as the Fish Extender Organizer! LOL Also just an idea, when we went on the Fantasy we booked a Private Mixology Class with just the Disboard members! As we get closer to our sail date I would love to organize one of these classes again!

Just wanted to Post the Current Itinerary for our trip! Hopefully they will extend some of the time in ports!!

Saturday, November 29, 2014 thru Saturday, December 6, 2014

Saturday, November 29, 2014 - Port Canaveral (12:00pm est. to 4:45pm est.)
Sunday, November 30, 2014 - Day At Sea
Monday, December 1, 2014 - Day At Sea
Tuesday, December 2, 2014 - St. Thomas (8:00am to 5:30pm)
Wednesday, December 3, 2014 - San Juan (7:45am to 4:45pm)
Thursday, December 4, 2014 - Day At Sea
Friday, December 5, 2014 - Castaway Cay (9:45am to 4:30pm)
Saturday, December 6, 2014 - Port Canaveral (Disembark)

For a moment there I though we were alone. Hehe. By the time we cruise, our girls will be 11 and 10. Our 10 year olds are twins.

Glad you volunteered for FE organizer. We will definitely be in it. My friends think its way too early to book, but I started my countdown at about 599 days.

So far I like the room we are allocated to. Hope they won't change it anymore.

For a moment there I though we were alone. Hehe. By the time we cruise, our girls will be 11 and 10. Our 10 year olds are twins.

Glad you volunteered for FE organizer. We will definitely be in it. My friends think its way too early to book, but I started my countdown at about 599 days.

So far I like the room we are allocated to. Hope they won't change it anymore.

No problem! Had a great time doing the fish extender last time!!! We are in concierge I hope they don't move our room because we are currently on the bump out!

What do you mean "bump out"? What is the difference with the concierge room and the others? What is the main benefit?

We opted for a pothole room instead of a verandah as I am afraid that my kids may go overboard. Hehehe

What do you mean "bump out"? What is the difference with the concierge room and the others? What is the main benefit?

We opted for a pothole room instead of a verandah as I am afraid that my kids may go overboard. Hehehe

If you look at deck 12 you will see the concierge rooms, and some are located where the deck curves out. We are in one of those rooms! We just sailed May 11 and had concierge for the first time, now I fear we will never go back! The main benefit is that you get to book cabanas at 120 days, which was amazing! I have a two year old and he loved the verandah. They have glass between the bars.. Never felt like he was going to go over board lol!

We are traveling Nov 29-dec 6 as well. My daughter will be 6 and son will turn 9 while on board. I'm supper excited but a wee bit scared as well... How does this fish extender thing work?

If you look at deck 12 you will see the concierge rooms, and some are located where the deck curves out. We are in one of those rooms! We just sailed May 11 and had concierge for the first time, now I fear we will never go back! The main benefit is that you get to book cabanas at 120 days, which was amazing! I have a two year old and he loved the verandah. They have glass between the bars.. Never felt like he was going to go over board lol!

Thanks for the info. I am a bit hesitant with having 3 girls and a verandah at sea.

Now I might consider an upgrade if they offer it when we check in.

Can't wait!!!

I met someone that used to work at DCL over the weekend and he said that Disney cruise rocks. I am now leaning towards a verandah room but I will wait and see if I can get an upgrade on checkin instead.

How is the gratuities calculated? I found a website where it said it is charged at $84 pp on a 7 night cruise. Is this the same rate for children?

My girls will be 10 and 11 by the time we cruise. Looks like the girls will be meeting new friends at the club. Yay!!

I met someone that used to work at DCL over the weekend and he said that Disney cruise rocks. I am now leaning towards a verandah room but I will wait and see if I can get an upgrade on checkin instead.

How is the gratuities calculated? I found a website where it said it is charged at $84 pp on a 7 night cruise. Is this the same rate for children?

Yes we love the cruise trust me you won't be disappointed! Yes the cruise website tells you what the tips are per person. You will also get the breakdown in the cruise documents. You can always tip up if you have wonderful service.

Hi,
I had trouble finding the thread for our cruise so I asked that it be added to the cruise meets so it is easier to find.
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3029312[/URL]

This will be our second Disney Fantasy cruise. It was the best vacation EVER!

It is myself, DH and our DD who will be 11 at cruise time.

My sister and her DH, DS (16), DS (14) DD (13) at cruise times (I think I got their ages right.) are planning on joining us as we rebooked two rooms on our last cruise.

We are interested in the FE if the list of how many we exchange with isn't too big. (Not sure about my sister yet.) On the last cruise, we had 22 families on our list (many with double cabins that counted as one family) with lots of kids. Although it was fun, it was so much work/expense and I wished we had split the list in half.

Is anyone on Facebook? Last cruise we also had a Facebook page and people used that alot for communicating. It was fun. I'd be happy to create/manage it.

My daughter also emailed/facetimed with some girls her age shortly before the cruise so they got to know each other before boarding.

I don't want to wish away a year +, but I can't wait to board the Fantasy again! :hourglass

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter