November 22nd: Thanksgiving with Mickey!

I have promised my family that I would not overplan so I will try to sneak over around 5:15 pm. If I don't make it, hopefully we will meet up again. We are one of the early seating people. We plan on going to the sail away party(missed it last time) so it shouldn't be a problem. I'm all packed! So it is just hubby(who will wait to the last possible second to make me mad) and the teens(mine will be home tonight and I plan on going thru hers tonight or tomorrow and her friend is on her own!). Mom has been packed for awhile but just called with last minute questions so she is finishing, she is already in FL, heading to WDW on WEd.

Lisa, we'll be there! It's our first cruise so I hope we know where to go! We're planning on arriving around 11:00 AM at the DCL terminal. (We really want a Palo ressie!)

I will bring extra Lime Green Mickeys.

(we're still not packed!)

Keoni

Hey everyone!
I know sometimes a Dismeet is hard to get everyone there...but it is nice to at least put faces with names and you end up seeing them throughout the cruise.:)

Keoni: You will be able to find it if you are at the sailaway party! That is why I suggested by Pinocchios. It is on the forward end of the goofy pool (I think forward...anyway, one end or the other!)LOL
There are tables in an elevated area just by the stairs that come down from deck 10.

Tiffany: There is no such thing as overplanning! LOL At least that is what I try to convince my dh that I am NOT doing!:)

Lisa

My dh thinks I'm insane due to the amount of time I've spent planning this vacation. We are spontaneous people, and we don't like every minute of our vacations planned. However, I'd rather have too much planned and decide to scrap some things, (we also hate to feel hurried or rushed while on vacation), than to wonder what we have to do.
Anyways, as always but even more so now,
can'twaitcan'twaitcan'twait!
Wendy

I have to work in the morning and then we head to the airport tomorrow evening heading to WDW. I probably won't get back here much before then. I will be at the port around 12:15 pm Saturday. Gonna try for brunch ressies and send the rest of the group to Parrot Cay. I will probably see you at the mini meet, but if not, feel free to call our cabin, either 7528 or 7530, don't know our sleeping arrangements yet, hope to put all the kids in one room but will have the door open so I can get to either phone.

Hope everyone has a safe trip!

Hi Everyone!
We leave early tomorrow on Delta. We're spending the night in Orlando, then on to Kennedy Space Center on Friday. We'll get to the ship as early as possible, 10 ish?, on Saturday.
Hope to see everyone @ Pinnochio's after the sail away party!

We're almost there!:bounce:

Wendy

Wow can it really finally be!!!! One more day of school for the kids! We are staying at the Radisson and taking the shuttle over to the port. I have my Mickey stickers and hopefully everything else that I need. See you there!!!!
Patty:Pinkbounc

Patty, I didn't realize the lime green Mickeys don't have adhesive on the back. Once we get to know everyone we won't need them anyway! It's a little cruise, only five (5) familes from DIS.

Keoni

It's Wednesday and I'm still not packed.

There is atleast one more DIS family, I got a PM the other day. They have little ones close to my girls. So hopefully some more lurkers will join our little meet!

Hi folks, we were there but no one came! So much for the DIS meet!

Keoni

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter