November 2018...who will be there?

We are at Ocala Sun. I think the drive makes Mallory stiff since can’t move very well, she definitely was not into walking tonight, so we did some standing. I think we have to play around with her bedding once we get to Disney. Basically switch it. At home she is on mattress topper during the day and sleeps on her bed at night. We flip that in the RV. The problem is on the bed she can’t move as much. The mattress topper always hereto push off the ground, the bed is too soft.

Will definitely play with it. She likes being on the bed while traveling cause she can see out the big window. Will be at Disney tomorrow and lucky for us some of our friends will be there next week too.

We are sort of in overflow but overflow is overflowing. We have to sit and wait. There were sites ready in 800 but Mallory would never get out the loop is too big. So we are waiting for something in 500.

We are sort of in overflow but overflow is overflowing. We have to sit and wait. There were sites ready in 800 but Mallory would never get out the loop is too big. So we are waiting for something in 500.
Glad to know you're at the Fort. Let the Magic begin!

Hope to see y’all. We are having our anniversary meal tonight @ Be My Guest @ 6:00. We are in site 1320.
Sorry I am late with offering Congratulations but we had severe rain here in De. yesterday and no signal from satellite.
Just wondering how much less time you would have gotten had you killed him?

She is still not to happy to walk on her own. She is a little better with help. Been taking her to an empty site to do some walking on her own. It’s gett better. Then I help her around some of the loop.

B4BF8D79-451E-44A4-839A-A4B73A7DB09F.jpeg

I did 12 miles today and Bert was on the struggle bus but got in 9 miles. One more big meal today brunch then hopefully get back on track.

She is still not to happy to walk on her own. She is a little better with help. Been taking her to an empty site to do some walking on her own. It’s gett better. Then I help her around some of the loop.

View attachment 366784

I did 12 miles today and Bert was on the struggle bus but got in 9 miles. One more big meal today brunch then hopefully get back on track.

I count myself as a member of the Mallory Fan Club. :cheer2: Looking forward to seeing her at the next Gulf DisMeet.

Bama Ed

Hi Gloria, Monday we should be around till lunchtime and then back around 5. Plan is Epcot in the afternoon and MK to watch fireworks.

I might consider that fire pit for Tuesday or Wednesday night I think it will be chilly. I did think someone else wanted it.

Kris, we are going to Epcot tomorrow, will stay awhile then come back to take Missy & Suzy for a walk. We want to watch Epcot’s fireworks. As far as I know, no one has asked for FP#2. We can drop off the pit in the AM. Just let me know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter