November 2018...who will be there?

However illuminations will not be running after this winter season, so we had to see it.
We saw it twice when we were there in September for that reason, always thought it was a great end to the evening.
Looks like you guys were busy, busy, busy. Glad you had fun and made it home in good time.
Kudos to Bert and echoing @bama_ed, the 2-hands-on-the-wheel can get be very taxing, but I know you'll be doing it soon Kris.
My wife drove 6 hours in rain (not heavy) on the way to Myrtle Beach this year and she didn't panic at all (I didn't panic either, but didn't rest either LOL).
All joking aside, she did great job, and you will too once you have a little more practice. :drive::thumbsup2

PS, Glad you had a chance to use TTPF 2.0, and Thanks for pic of Mallory. It's gonna go on my bulletin board with the pic of @serenitygr Jack!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter