No new requests ***Cruise Magnet Graphics and Links Part 8!***

They're actually hot glued laminates, therefore bags are not washable.
If the girls want to keep using them, I'll pull the laminates off and sew iron-on badges of the same or whatever they like.

I think they turned out fabulous! I'm so glad that you were able to follow my instructions. Sometimes I feel like I confuse people more than help them. :rotfl:

Which version are you using? Let's start there. ;)

I'm using the pink photobucket files head and password from this post. I can't find the sub-albums shown : boarders/frames, cd calendars, DCL ships, mickey heads etc. I feel really stupid! I'm looking for blanks to customize myself.

I'm using the pink photobucket files head and password from this post. I can't find the sub-albums shown : boarders/frames, cd calendars, DCL ships, mickey heads etc. I feel really stupid! I'm looking for blanks to customize myself.

HERE is a direct link to my main cruise folder. There are blanks on the first page, but you still need to find the sub-albums. Does the photobucket layout look like the first image (grey background) I posted or the last one (cruise swish background)? Right now there are two versions and the "Beta" is difficult to figure out at first. I still use the classic Photobucket, but not everyone does. Beta is the one where the links are on the left side of the page.

I had the same issue. I switched to the old version and they were easy to find. I switched back to the new version and again could not find them there. It was strange - almost as though they disappeared on the new version.

Milli, these are lovely, as all your work i have seen. I did PSP 100 years ago and now my hands are not able to do much. DO you allow others to use your blanks? Thank you kindly for all you do. Debbie

Yes, please do. As always, for personal use only. :)

I had the same issue. I switched to the old version and they were easy to find. I switched back to the new version and again could not find them there. It was strange - almost as though they disappeared on the new version.

Dumb question, but how do you switch between versions?

HERE is a direct link to my main cruise folder. There are blanks on the first page, but you still need to find the sub-albums. Does the photobucket layout look like the first image (grey background) I posted or the last one (cruise swish background)? Right now there are two versions and the "Beta" is difficult to figure out at first. I still use the classic Photobucket, but not everyone does. Beta is the one where the links are on the left side of the page.

I've never seen the swish background, only grey. The sub-albums are still a mystery... The links are on the left.

Thank you for being so patient! You have wonderful designs and I really appreciate your talent and generosity.

Hi Millipie! I'm trying to get started on my FE gifts and my post is on page 223 (post #3321)on the now closed thread (#7). I'm looking for a Mickey head with the St.Thomas/St.John - San Juan - CC itinerary on it. I think (?) I can add Fantasy on one ear and March 9-16, 2013 myself. I know you've made this itenerary before but with a family name (Moran clan) and different date. If you have the blank for this, could you point me at it? I think another DIS member on our cruise has asked for the same thing somewhere to the end of the closed thread.

I think the Itinerary is called Fantasy Eastern B? I can't find the one I saw before - photobucket is in Beta now - how do you change it back??

Thanks so much for all of your hard work!!! It is most appreciated!!!

Fluvanna in NC (only 6 more weeks until we sail!!!):cheer2:pixiedust:

Hi Millipie!

I was wondering what page you are up to on thread #7? My post was #3610 on page 241. We leave for our trip in 20 days, and I'm trying to get everything squared away. I just wanted to see if you think you will have enough time to get to my request?

You are truly awesome for what you do here! :)

Well, I thought I could do this but I am having trouble. I have figured out how to copy and paste but now I want to personalize some and I am have trouble.

I am looking at the life preservers. I would like to get the following:

Life Preserver with photo of the Disney Dream inside the preserver (you have those). I would like it to Disney Dream inside the top of the preserver. I have also seen some with the DCL logo - the Mickey Ears inside the wave (maybe you can add one or two of these also). I would like to get the following names in Disney font like the ones in your photobucket album.

John - with one of the Captain Mickey next to the preserver
Loretta - with one of the Cruise Director Minnie next to the preserver

Sheldon - with one of the Captain Mickey next to the preserver (different from John)
Linda - with one of the Cruise Director Minnie next to the perserver (different from Loretta

I would like to get the John and Loretta one as soon as you can - the Linda and Sheldon can come later. Our cruise is not until November 2013 so not as much as a rush. I would also like to get the following ones also.

Mike - with Donald Duck in a sailor outfit (like he usually wears)
Jodi - with a Daisy Duck in something that looks like cruise wear

Alyce - with a cruise Minnie
Doreen - with a cruise or pirate Tinkerbelle
Denise - with a cruise Minnie
Logan - with a cruise Goofy

I would love to do these myself, but I cannot figure out how to lay the clipart of a character over the life preserver.

Thank you so much for all your help. I am working in Word - I used to have PowerPoint on my laptop but seem to have lost it. Maybe that is the problem.

Linda

Hi Millie - I think I might have figured it out. I found PowerPoint on my laptop and that seems to be working. I was able to take the life preserver I wanted and add clip art of different Mickey's, Minnie's and other characters.

Now I am having trouble with the Disney Font. I am trying to download Disney font but I cannot figure out how.

Any words of wisdom on how to download the font. The other thing I want is to make the 2013 with the Mickey Ears for the 0 and I do not know how to do that either.

Thanks so much for all your help.

Linda

Hi Millipie! I'm trying to get started on my FE gifts and my post is on page 223 (post #3321)on the now closed thread (#7). I'm looking for a Mickey head with the St.Thomas/St.John - San Juan - CC itinerary on it. I think (?) I can add Fantasy on one ear and March 9-16, 2013 myself. I know you've made this itenerary before but with a family name (Moran clan) and different date. If you have the blank for this, could you point me at it? I think another DIS member on our cruise has asked for the same thing somewhere to the end of the closed thread.

I think the Itinerary is called Fantasy Eastern B? I can't find the one I saw before - photobucket is in Beta now - how do you change it back??

Thanks so much for all of your hard work!!! It is most appreciated!!!

Fluvanna in NC (only 6 more weeks until we sail!!!):cheer2:pixiedust:

Here is a link to the Mickey Head. I'm on page 214 now. If you can't figure it out, I'll send you a PM when it's done. Just let me know. :)

You need to be signed in to Photobucket to switch to the original. There is a little link that you can click to do it.

Switcj.jpg

Hi Millipie!

I was wondering what page you are up to on thread #7? My post was #3610 on page 241. We leave for our trip in 20 days, and I'm trying to get everything squared away. I just wanted to see if you think you will have enough time to get to my request?

You are truly awesome for what you do here! :)

I'll make a note and get it to you as soon as I can. :)

Hi Millie - I think I might have figured it out. I found PowerPoint on my laptop and that seems to be working. I was able to take the life preserver I wanted and add clip art of different Mickey's, Minnie's and other characters.

Now I am having trouble with the Disney Font. I am trying to download Disney font but I cannot figure out how.

Any words of wisdom on how to download the font. The other thing I want is to make the 2013 with the Mickey Ears for the 0 and I do not know how to do that either.

Thanks so much for all your help.

Linda
To make the 2013 with ears just type 2013 in the Waltograph font and then type 00 and move them above the 0. If you are unable to do that, I have the .png files saved in my years and logos album..
http://s628.photobucket.com/albums/uu9/milliesky/Years and Logos/2013/ or http://s628.photobucket.com/albums/uu9/milliesky/Disney Cruise/Logos and Years/

When you save the font to your computer, save it in the fonts folder. You'll probably have to do a search to find it, but it's usually in ~Control Panel\Appearance and Personalization\Fonts. Once it's downloaded open the font folder, double click the font you downloaded and a pop up screen will appear. Click the install button and it will be installed on your computer and ready to be used. Hope it works for you.

install.jpg

Thanks so much. I was able to download the font this morning. My main problem was I could not find it once I downloaded it - and thanks to Millipie - I found it.

Can't wait to play with it today.

Linda

[/QUOTE]I'll make a note and get it to you as soon as I can. :)[/QUOTE]

Thanks!!! I am trying to figure it out more and more on my own...we just got a new printer, our old WiFi printer used to hijack the internet (that was NOT a fun situation!!!) so I've finally able to do more at home. I'm getting a little more familiar with the new PhotoShop program I have. My old PictureIt was so much easier to use, but obviously much more limited. Plus, I'm using PhotoBucket for the first time...now, if only my job didn't take up so much of my time, I could become a pro like you! :rotfl: Thank you again so much for your generosity and helpfulness!

Milliepie - I wanted to share this story with you so you know what joy you bring to others with your work. You designed a few things for our upcoming cruise in March. My MIL has never sailed with Disney and was not aware that passengers place magnets on their stateroom doors. Last night I surprised her with the magnets I made with your creations. She was so touched that she cried! She couldn't believe you would do that for total strangers you will never meet. Thank you for spreading Pixie Dust on her!
As a side note, if you get a chance to check out that problem I'm having with the Autism ribbon, I would appreciate it. I want to use it if I can get it to print. Thanks so much again for everything!

Just a quick question- does anyone have a link to some images that are the Disney characters as cupcakes? It's my favorite set of Disney pins and I would love to make some magnets out of them.

Thank you!

I got everything working this morning, thanks to everyone here, and I made tshirts and the came out GREAT. I took pictures and will post once I get them downloaded.

Thanks everyone.

Linda

Hoping someone might have a solution to this problem I'm encountering!

I'm printing on magnet paper that I ordered online. I discovered when I was cutting them out that some of the color, especially the black, seems to be wiping off! :crazy2: After all this work, it is frustrating that this is happening! Does anyone know if you can seal these things, or any suggestions besides buying different magnet paper? :scratchin

You were kind enough to make a Mary Poppins Mickey head for my intern birthdays Feb 15th, and you noted you would do the other one I needed - the White Rabbit. I just want to be sure I didn't miss it. I checked your Photobucket but sometimes the Mickey Head file doesn't come up on the left when the other files are there - maybe because there are a lot of files under Mickey Head and takes a long time to become visible.

I hope all is going well.

Thanks,
Liza

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter