Next Car?

DizneyLizzy

DIS Veteran
Anyone ever use this rental car company? They have a location in MD near my house, and I can rent a minivan here for 2 weeks for $150 less than the best deal I've found for my summer road trip. I noticed they have locations in FL as well, so I didn't know if anyone had had experience with them.

Never heard of them either. For the $12 / day more I'd go with a mainstream agency. Off-brand car rental agencies scare me.

They seem to only have locations in Maryland, Massachusetts, and Florida. Ha. So probably why most have never used them. I’m going to give the Costco and Priceline prices another month to see if they cool down, and then I might take the plunge and try next car. We started renting a minivan for our summer road trip, and for some reason this year’s prices have been lame to say the least.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!