News Round Up 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is amazing to see. The article says everything was "taken down to the dirt" which is exactly what DD and I saw in February when we took a WDW bus there to get to Shades of Green. (Where I promptly tried to take a short cut like an idiot which is another story and an "I told you so" from a teen 😂 )

But in all seriousness, it's looking like it's really coming together nicely! We've never stayed there but we travel through the Poly frequently (bucket list resort for me!)

I think it's similar to unsweetened quinine in a lot of ways. It has the bitter backbone of tonic water, but isn't really sweetened to compensate. It's not something I would choose to drink myself.
Not even an acquired taste...lol! However, it is a must do year after year! Kinda an Epcot - Club Cool right of passage!

Not news, but wanted to share in case anyone's looking for DHS park reservations, looks like a few days of availability popped up for resort guests and ticket holders from June 23-27 (and weekdays the week before), and possibly some other days in May and June. Seems there were more grayed out May and June days the last I looked (IIRC).

(Now c'mon MK availability! I don't want to switch my DHS anymore since I managed to get an ADR on the day we could get a park reservation lol. )

Not news, but wanted to share in case anyone's looking for DHS park reservations, looks like a few days of availability popped up for resort guests and ticket holders from June 23-27 (and weekdays the week before), and possibly some other days in May and June. Seems there were more grayed out May and June days the last I looked (IIRC).

(Now c'mon MK availability! I don't want to switch my DHS anymore since I managed to get an ADR on the day we could get a park reservation lol. )

July was also replenished... 🙂

80BD3DAF-594F-4979-A3E1-0F5648EA220D.jpeg

2 more days until maybe some answers?!

I hope so! I am so excited to start our little Earnings Call viewing thread! I was thinking about it this morning! Maybe we should start it early?!? I feel like there’s going to be a lot of excitement behind this one! But I truly hope it’s not disappointing like the ‘Major Announcement’ last week 😂

I hope so! I am so excited to start our little Earnings Call viewing thread! I was thinking about it this morning! Maybe we should start it early?!? I feel like there’s going to be a lot of excitement behind this one! But I truly hope it’s not disappointing like the ‘Major Announcement’ last week 😂
there's GOTTA be some good stuff! a quarterly call? c'mon they have to give us some deets. debating calling in sick 😆

It’s not till 4:30... so maybe just need to take a half day?!? 😂
oh geeze that's so late!!!! I'm gonna be biting my nails all day. I guess at this point in the whole situation, it can only go up. We've been at the lowest low, Disney was CLOSED! So any news is something to be excited about. I booked my flights for January this week and ordered magic bands just because this board has me so excited. It's 250 days away and I have to birth a baby in between now and then, but my brand only knows Disney haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter