News Round Up 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got it. However, I guess I'm an old timer now, since I went to Epcot within the first few years it was opened. I actually bought a stuffed SMRT-1 on my first trip. I wish I hadn't gotten rid of that. I have been wanting to comment on your name for a while now.
That was my all time favorite Epcot attraction! I couldn’t remember it’s name! Thanks!

Overflow seating for Sunset Ranch Market including Fairfax Fare is across the way at tables in the entrance area for the Beauty and the Beast theater...FOR NOW :thumbsup2

I always enjoyed tricking my sons to try the Beverly when they were younger and not so wise. I don't think that will be the case anymore. I'm glad it will be returning.

Any dates for when this opens or is it just summer 2021?

That’s too funny!! 😝 Nothing new yet, as far as an exact date, but I’ll be sure to update you guys as soon as I see any updates!!

UPDATE – Foodie News: Dining Guide to Disneyland Resort Reopening

We are excited to announce the latest restaurants to join the reopening list:
  • Paradise Garden Grill (opening May 13)
  • Alfresco Tasting Terrace (opening May 20 exclusively for Legacy Passholders and their guests; online reservations available May 18)
  • Blue Bayou Restaurant (opening May 27; online reservations available May 18)
  • Napa Rose (opening May 28 – dinner only; online reservations available May 18)
  • Storytellers Café (opening May 28 – breakfast and dinner – no characters; online reservations available May 18)
  • GCH Craftsman Bar (New! Excited to announce online reservations will be available May 28)
(Note: Dates and locations subject to change.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter