News Round Up 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope so! I am so excited to start our little Earnings Call viewing thread! I was thinking about it this morning! Maybe we should start it early?!? I feel like there’s going to be a lot of excitement behind this one! But I truly hope it’s not disappointing like the ‘Major Announcement’ last week 😂
Let's go with a "Minor Announcement" then it's all uphill from there! Lol

I know of somebody who snagged a June MK day they were looking for earlier today. The calendar said there wasn’t availability but when they clicked into the day it was there.

I had that experience when I booked a “just in case DH has to go to FL for work” trip in early June. MK and DHS were marked as unavailable on the availability calendar, but when I actually went in to book park reservations I got everything I wanted for the exact days I wanted. No availability issues at all. I’m wondering if the availability calendar is just there to scare people into booking some other week to spread out attendance...?

I had that experience when I booked a “just in case DH has to go to FL for work” trip in early June. MK and DHS were marked as unavailable on the availability calendar, but when I actually went in to book park reservations I got everything I wanted for the exact days I wanted. No availability issues at all. I’m wondering if the availability calendar is just there to scare people into booking some other week to spread out attendance...?
I think it's more about the calendar not updating in sync when people drop reservations or Disney messes with the buckets.

We also have a June trip booked. Our trip originally started with 3 people and then expanded little by little (and now we are 6 :)).

I was able to get some DHS days that were marked unavailable when the first 2 people joined us, but for one person, it took a lot of refreshing and several days of checking before I could finally get her in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter