News Round Up 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
NEWS

Disneyland Paris is having a major media event today talking about all of its upcoming projects and more.

1. The Mark Twain Riverboat will be refurbished and return after years of neglect in 2020.
2. The MagicPass will replace all the coupons at Check In at the hotels.
3. Mickey's Philharmagic is coming to the Discoveryland Theater at Disneyland Paris.
4. The Tower of Terror will have a facade refurbishment.
5. Ratatouille will be closing for a refurbishment due to a construction issue with the floor.
6. Starbucks is not coming to the Disneyland Paris Main Street Bakery.
7. In Park Wifi will be added next year!
8. Magicbands are not coming to Disneyland Paris but the MagicPass card will act as more of a Key to the World type card.
9. The Disneyland Paris hotel will begin a major renovation in 2020.
10. More thematically appropriate foods will be added to restaurants.
11. Counter services will be reworked.
12. There will be seasonal products similar to the US parks.
13. Colonel Hathi's will be completely transformed.
14. Rendez vous Gourmand is coming back from July 27th with 6 new chalets.
15. A new structure will be set up where Pizza Planet sits as a new special event venue.
16. A preorder resrervation system will be tested at Restaurant en Coisse this Summer.
17. The Marvel rework of Hotel New York will be a complete renovation of the hotel.
18. The smoke effects in Big Thunder Mountain have not being working due to a leak they are looking to fix.
19. Disney Village (Their Downtown Disney) will be completely remodeled and the concept will be unveiled soon.
20. Characters have returned to Disney hotels and more than 80 rare characters will be at the Fandase event this summer. Fan demand for characters is huge.
21. Hit Disneyland Paris show Mickey and the Magician will be coming to Walt Disney World!

NEWS

Disneyland Paris is having a major media event today talking about all of its upcoming projects and more.

1. The Mark Twain Riverboat will be refurbished and return after years of neglect in 2020.
2. The MagicPass will replace all the coupons at Check In at the hotels.
3. Mickey's Philharmagic is coming to the Discoveryland Theater at Disneyland Paris.
4. The Tower of Terror will have a facade refurbishment.
5. Ratatouille will be closing for a refurbishment due to a construction issue with the floor.
6. Starbucks is not coming to the Disneyland Paris Main Street Bakery.
7. In Park Wifi will be added next year!
8. Magicbands are not coming to Disneyland Paris but the MagicPass card will act as more of a Key to the World type card.
9. The Disneyland Paris hotel will begin a major renovation in 2020.
10. More thematically appropriate foods will be added to restaurants.
11. Counter services will be reworked.
12. There will be seasonal products similar to the US parks.
13. Colonel Hathi's will be completely transformed.
14. Rendez vous Gourmand is coming back from July 27th with 6 new chalets.
15. A new structure will be set up where Pizza Planet sits as a new special event venue.
16. A preorder resrervation system will be tested at Restaurant en Coisse this Summer.
17. The Marvel rework of Hotel New York will be a complete renovation of the hotel.
18. The smoke effects in Big Thunder Mountain have not being working due to a leak they are looking to fix.
19. Disney Village (Their Downtown Disney) will be completely remodeled and the concept will be unveiled soon.
20. Characters have returned to Disney hotels and more than 80 rare characters will be at the Fandase event this summer. Fan demand for characters is huge.
21. Hit Disneyland Paris show Mickey and the Magician will be coming to Walt Disney World!

Even though I never got the chance to visit Disneyland Paris I’m happy there getting the love they deserve.

Even though I never got the chance to visit Disneyland Paris I’m happy there getting the love they deserve.
I am amazed with how upfront they have been with the work at DLP including issues with current attractions in just bettering the experience. Something you rarely see these days at WDW or DLR. The Disneyland Paris COO came from the US parks.

Disneyland Paris is announcing a ton of stuff today and the Disney parks blog is crickets... TWDC is the major owner of DLP now so you'd think they wold mention something.

It’s very strange that Disney Parks blog isn’t all over this. This is breaking news material for Disneyland Paris.

I am amazed with how upfront they have been with the work at DLP including issues with current attractions in just bettering the experience. Something you rarely see these days at WDW or DLR. The Disneyland Paris COO came from the US parks.
It makes a lot of sense given how awful a time they’ve had there. I’ve looked into how terrible the opening was and the cultural issues they had, on top of like a billion other things, and it’s truly incredible the place didn’t close

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter