• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New Opening Screen!

The graphic of the cards didn't stretch well when I tried to use it as the desktop wallpaper on my 1280x1024 screen. So I reworked it a little bit. It still looks like it's been sized up a lot but it's better. If you want it for your computer you can download it below:

Click Here :thumbsup2

The graphic of the cards didn't stretch well when I tried to use it as the desktop wallpaper on my 1280x1024 screen. So I reworked it a little bit. It still looks like it's been sized up a lot but it's better. If you want it for your computer you can download it below:

Thanks!!

This one too!!

2n06ir6.jpg

Some of us spent REAL money to get these cards, that's actual money for virtual items. That's a good thing to remind Disney about...

I absolutely LOVE the new Loading Screens.

All the "non-released" items look great and wish we could enjoy them all. :)

And that screen shot of the Esplanade... Brought a Tear to my eye. They make it look like a tombstone (2005-2008) :sad1: :sad1:

Thanks Petez! :thumbsup2

Currently have the other pic with the VMK items as my wallpaper today, but I like the "cards pic" better. It didn't look good when I stretched it, so I'll try yours out! Thank you!

I think it's supposed to be an open book, not a headstone.
Exactly; that's what it looks like to me.
I honestly feel bad for the people still working with VMK. They may have heard about the decision a few days (hours?) before we did, but I'm sure it was just as shocking to them. As much as the "promotion" talk hurts us, I can't imagine how it must feel to have something you've worked on for the past 3+ years ripped apart and downgraded by your own company.
I wish everyone could view the new releases and changes from that perspective. I do not believe for a moment that they are meant as a slap in the face for players, but as a tribute to something these designers and programmers put their hearts and souls into. We are not the only ones with a lot invested in VMK. I'm sure they had no control over the decision to close the game.

Thank you, thank you!

Some of us spent REAL money to get these cards, that's actual money for virtual items. That's a good thing to remind Disney about...

I am reminding them all the time. :teeth: We have a $10K+ vacation for 4 to WDW booked next year. If they take away my items I paid money for just 4 months ago and do not refund my money, I am cancelling the trip. Yes, I am dead serious, too. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter