New Opening Screen!

Now tell me this isn't just begging for a can of virtual spray paint. :scared1:

rau3c5.jpg
There you go!

I think it is a fighting call. You see things have slowed down very little talk of what we are doing. No pushing each other to try more. This is the long road we need to keep up the pressure.

Today I mailed my flats and will be sending out more letters. Come on people make some noise.

We need to keep it up.

So yes the grave sign brought tears to my eyes. But it also said we need to work harder.

vmkesplanadethanksforplfm6.jpg

Now tell me this isn't just begging for a can of virtual spray paint. :scared1:

Oh it is asking for way more than that!
1st Mistake: ToonTown. I think Esmeralda said something about ToonTown too. Too much ToonTown, I'd like to throw concrete pies at them =/
2nd Mistake: Pirates. VMK has great pirates already..and much more than whatever they do in that game.
3rd Mistake: The most hated of mine, thanking us for playing. I won't say any more!

I bet it's all Haley's idea. =[

So yes the grave sign brought tears to my eyes.

Grave sign! How did I miss that?!? I did not even realize that the poster was meant to look like a headstone. :guilty: Is this someone's twisted sense of humor? :eek: Or, as suggested by others, a slap in the face! :mad:

-----------------------------------------------------------------​

And thanks to Lizbeth374 for the artwork! You have truly enhanced that image! :cool1:

For those of you who know the inventory way better than I -- Which of the items pictured in the first screen shot above have never been released?

I don't see that anyone answered your question completely. If I missed it, my apologies.

Never released items from this picture:

image_85_0.jpg

• Thing in very very top left - no clue what it is.
  • pumpkin coach (LOVE that!)
  • Tron tank (it seems to be purple, never out in that color)
  • Clam shell seat
  • Club33 chair (never available to players)
  • Yellow (radiation? lol) bucket
  • Club33 Table (never to players)
  • Poster next to Club33 table?
  • Stop-light thingy (yep, technical word)
  • Blue double ride car seat
  • Royal standing ride car

Notes:
    * Dreams fireplace was never for sale, but given as prize with Dreams Suite. Categorize that as released or not, as you wish.

They sure had a lot of cool stuff in the planning for us to play with.

- sigh -

I love the new loading screens... They really are cool!! I first noticed it afternoon..and said to myself...Wow..I never saw this and this before! Love the Pumpkin...that is very Disney!!

I know its so sad... I love VMK..its the only game I play...Oh PLease Disney
please reconsider!! But I do agree..at least its not boring ..they are at least gving us some cool things... :( :(

Out of that list, the stop light, the block in the upper left hand corner and the bucket in the far right of the 2nd row were items shown in the Trading Card Game, as better seen in/inspired by Test Track at Epcot.

I'm hoping they release the TT stuff soon; Test Track is one of my all time favorite Disney rides.

Well, I think the writing is on the wall now. I will continue to write my letters, but I think our focus should turn to DEMANDING that Disney create another game in the spirit of VMK. Maybe all of our protests can show the powers that be that there is a market for a VMK type game out there.

I will not be joining Fairies, Cars, Pirates, Toon Town, or Club Penguin. If they can't see the beauty that was in VMK, then I am done with Disney online games.

image_85_0.jpg

• Thing in very very top left - no clue what it is.

That thing, the race light, and the bucket are Test Track Items. I am going to guess that on the left it is a "Crash Test Dummy Barrier". Does that mean at one time we may have been given "Crash Test Dummy Clothing? :rotfl2: Oh, since I am on that topic, how about a loading window of all the clothes released and not released? Would love to see that.

Beautiful pictures. So much in store for us that may never be seen...:sad1:

vmkesplanadethanksforplfm6.jpg

This picture makes me so sad. They say goodbye to vmk, to the very place we all started out in the game as guests, and the put next to it pictures of Toon Town and POTC online?!

The sorrow kicks in at just one stare.

sigh.

i believe the Test Track item in the upper left corner to be a bumper crash barrier thingie.

Well, I think the writing is on the wall now. I will continue to write my letters, but I think our focus should turn to DEMANDING that Disney create another game in the spirit of VMK. Maybe all of our protests can show the powers that be that there is a market for a VMK type game out there.

I will not be joining Fairies, Cars, Pirates, Toon Town, or Club Penguin. If they can't see the beauty that was in VMK, then I am done with Disney online games.

You know, that's exactly why I'm writing letters. If there was another game like it, I'd be ok with VMK closing. They don't realize that the new games (the ones that have been announced) are nothing like what we're used to, and why we like VMK. They are going to lose a lot users because of this- and a lot of credibility because of the way it was handled.

I honestly feel bad for the people still working with VMK. They may have heard about the decision a few days (hours?) before we did, but I'm sure it was just as shocking to them. As much as the "promotion" talk hurts us, I can't imagine how it must feel to have something you've worked on for the past 3+ years ripped apart and downgraded by your own company. If there is a next thing, and if part of the VMK team is working on it, I might get excited. I wish they would just let us know though.

On topic: that card screen is so purdy. almost desktop-background worthy if it wasn't so busy!

No! Another game could be spun with loopholes by Disney. We don't want a new game we want VMK!!!!

:goodvibes If this has not been posted
I just logged on and went to my holly.would tower hotel and i saw that while my room was loading the screen around the loading bar had LOADS of the quest cards on.
Then i went to my other rooms and it had pictures of teleporters on
Pretty Cool lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!