New Opening Screen!

After crashing, logged back in to find a new loading screen.

I like it - Much better than the map.

Loading-v7w-vmkicons.jpg

:thumbsup2 Wow! Wow! Wow! :thumbsup2

Something so beautiful and so sad. Oh Disney, please do what it takes to resolve this. You've got the resources and we all know it!!!

Okay back to being nice and calm...

For those of you who know the inventory way better than I -- Which of the items pictured in the first screen shot above have never been released?

The cards picutre is real!!! It was probably taken in a bin of cards you can see a refelction in some!!! Is it me or do they seem to be telling us to keep fighting. "Look what goes to waste Fight Fight!!!"

The cars picutre is real!!! It was probably taken in a bin of cars you can see a refelction in some!!! Is it me or do they seem to be telling us to keep fighting. "Look what goes to waste Fight Fight!!!"

Funny, I thought that for just a quick moment.

So many big quests, new items and furniture, new loading screen. So many new additions to VMK, one would've thought it was just born or something. And with less than a month to enjoy it. What a pity :(
At least they are making the last of this fun, this is always better then a boring ending. Every beginning and ending should be fantastic and something to be remembered :goodvibes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter