*~*NEW October 2013 Thread*~* Our Month Has Arrived!

Hi all! Joining in. DH and I will be staying at POP 10/12 - 10/19. We will be joined by MIL & FIL and Aunt and Uncle in-law and their daughter age 14. This will be the AIL, UIL & CIL's first trip so I am excited for them to experience Disney

I had given up on finding a legit October thread. thanks to the Oct. FB group I found this one. thanks for starting (and keeping updated) the thread.

This will be an adults only trip...just boyfriend and I...leaving my DS6 at home this time! Will be there Oct. 6-11, staying at BLT.

ADR's
Oct. 6 - Whispering Canyon 6:50pm
Oct. 8 - Via Napoli 7:00pm
Oct. 10 - Ohana 7:50pm

Park Days
Oct. 6 - MK
Oct. 7 - EPCOT am / MK pm
Oct. 8 - HS am / EP pm
Oct. 9 - Keys to the Kingdom Tour at MK / DTD pm
Oct. 10 - MK am / pm???
Oct. 11 - ???

Looking forward to sharing in everyone's planning over the next couple months! 63 more days for me!!!!!! :cool1:

Just got home from Disney late last night and promise to update the list tomorrow. :thumbsup2. :welcome: to everyone!

Yay! An October thread! DH and I will be there 21-28 POFQ (Favorite place ever)
Decided to skip MNSSHP this year. Doing Wild Africa Trek and lots of resort exploring in the evenings. Can't wait to see AoA.

hi everyone, just found this group although ive been on the FB group for over a year!! we are going October 15 to 29th staying at POFQ, me, DS6, DD4 and DH.

Hi! We will be there Oct. 13 - 19! Staying at the Polynesian for the first time!!!:yay: We are also attending MNSSHP and the Wishes Dessert party for the first time! I'm so excited I'm about to burst!

Hi anjalee! I made it over. We will be there 11th-15th. Staying offsite at our condo. Really excited about F&W!!

I am also hoping for an ADR @ Cali Grill. This is my DS16's only request.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Hi anjalee! I made it over. We will be there 11th-15th. Staying offsite at our condo. Really excited about F&W!!

I am also hoping for an ADR @ Cali Grill. This is my DS16's only request.

Hi! :wave2: Glad you made your way over. I know you are going for a short trip, but every trip counts for the countdown and excitement right?

Yeah, we really wanted to go to Cali Grill also. Was hoping it would be open. Here's hoping, especially for your DS.

So excited! Going to F&W for the first time with DH, DM and DS October 5-11th staying at SSR, AKV and BLT...yep lots of transferring :rolleyes2 but still excited! :cool1: Hope to see some of you at the booths :)

ETA: Will be back with our daily schedule

So excited! Going to F&W for the first time with DH, DM and DS October 5-11th staying at SSR, AKV and BLT...yep lots of transferring :rolleyes2 but still excited! :cool1: Hope to see some of you at the booths :)

:welcome: I added you to the list on page one. That is a lot of switching, but great resorts so I am sure it's worth it.

Where is the FB link?!

I added the FB link to the first page. Didn't realize it wasn't there.

Sat, Oct 5 - Check in SSR
Sun, Oct 6 - Check in AKV - Animal Kingdom
Mon, Oct 7 - Epcot
Tues, Oct 8 - Check in BLT - Magic Kingdom
Wed, Oct 9 - Hollywood Studios
Thurs, Oct 10 - Epcot
Fri, Oct 11 - Checkout

:goodvibes
Hello fellow Disney lovers
I want to throw out our plans for our week and get your opinion or thoughts, what you think we will not like or if we will love it.
We are not hard to please so just being back in the most Magical Place on Earth is more than enough.
We check into POP on Tuesday Oct. 22
Dinner at DTD Wolfe Gang Puck Cafe.
Wednesday is EPCOT..Dinner at Coral Reef
Thursday is Magic Kingdom Lunch at the Plaza, evening MNSSHP
Friday is our 10th anniversary :cake:, Hollywood Studios, and then Dinner at Planet Hollywood.
Saturday is back to EPCOT, DH Birthday:bday: dinner at Germany.
Sunday is Hollywood Studios again to do whatever didn't done the 1st time...haha..early dinner at Sci Fi.
Monday is Kona for breakfast, the MK again, early dinner at Liberty Tree, and Tomorrowland for Desert Party.
Tuesday is Animal Kingdom, with Yak & Yeti for dinner.
After AK closes if we still can move we will do whatever we think we need to do shopping, pictures, swimming..etc.
We do have the Photo Pass Plus. Since I am a photo junkie that will be awesome.
Head home on Wednesday.
77 days to go..I hope I can wait that long..HAHA:cool1:

I want to throw out our plans for our week and get your opinion or thoughts, what you think we will not like or if we will love it.
We are not hard to please so just being back in the most Magical Place on Earth is more than enough.
Friday is our 10th anniversary :cake:, Hollywood Studios, and then Dinner at Planet Hollywood.
Sunday is Hollywood Studios again to do whatever didn't done the 1st time...haha..early dinner at Sci Fi.
Monday is Kona for breakfast, the MK again, early dinner at Liberty Tree, and Tomorrowland for Desert Party.
After AK closes if we still can move we will do whatever we think we need to do shopping, pictures, swimming..etc.
Head home on Wednesday.

The only thing I was surprised to see on your itinerary was Planet Hollywood for your anniversary. Have you ever been there?

Kimberly1969 said:
Monday is Kona for breakfast, the MK again, early dinner at Liberty Tree, and Tomorrow-land for Desert Party.
Head home on Wednesday.

We're celebrating our 10th Anniversary too! Happy Anniversary to you ! 
It sounds like a great schedule.
Do you want to see Fantasmic? HS has a show that Friday (it's our back-up)
We are planning MNSSHP for 10/24 too with MK in the AM! Check out the MNSSHP thread!
We're avoiding EPCOT on the weekends with the local crowds, something to consider. 10/24-10/25 local Orange Cty schools are out, so you might factor in some heavier crowds for F&W that weekend- but that can add to the excitement too!

Anyone else obsessively looking at dinning reservations? :rotfl2: I am checking the site multiple times a day because I want to tweak a couple of things. I am sure more stuff will open up, when it gets closer to October, but I want to reserve stuff now! LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter