*~*NEW October 2013 Thread*~* Our Month Has Arrived!

New to the DIS! Family trip Oct. 18-22 for my birthday and my son and daughter-in-laws's first anniversary. Staying at CSR and going to MNSSHP on Oct. 20. So excited to be able to share this with both of my kids, daughter-in-law and husband!

Question: people are talking about a free dining plan potentially being offered for October. If we've already booked our hotel and tickets, will we still be eligible for whatever free dining that they offer? Or would we have to cancel/rebook to be eligible?? Any info would be greatly appreciated!!!!

Question: people are talking about a free dining plan potentially being offered for October. If we've already booked our hotel and tickets, will we still be eligible for whatever free dining that they offer? Or would we have to cancel/rebook to be eligible?? Any info would be greatly appreciated!!!!

If by "hotel and tickets" you mean a regular Magic Your Way package, then yes, you just need to call on Thursday to see if your stay is eligible. Have a backup room category/resort in mind in case your current one is not eligible or is already sold out under the offer.

If by "hotel and tickets" you mean a regular Magic Your Way package, then yes, you just need to call on Thursday to see if your stay is eligible. Have a backup room category/resort in mind in case your current one is not eligible or is already sold out under the offer.

That's what I meant :) I'm not skilled at the language yet...it's our first trip to WDW! Thanks so much for the information!!!

I have the following ADRs scheduled:

10/6 - Bkfast at Cinderella's Royal Table
Dinner at Chef Mickey's
10/7 - Dinner at 'Ohana
10/8 - Dinner at Sci-Fi Dine In Theater
10/9 - Bkfast at 'Ohana
10/10 - Dinner at Tony's Town Square (b/c that's our MNSSHP night & I read that it's a great place to be eating dinner when the halloween parade starts?? I'm tellin' ya....I'm totally relying on all you experts out there for this type of advice! lol )

Update to my plans:

10/9 - added Dinner at Coral Reef and Fireworks Dessert Party! :hyper:
10/11 - Dinner at T-Rex :hyper:

C'mon October 5th!!!! I'm READY TO GO!!!!! :hyper:

Hey everyone. We are in Disney right now so I will update all the lists when I get back.

Question, does anyone know when the details of who and what culinary demonstrations and book signings are going to be at F&W?

I keep seeing that the details are the pricing for them and when to book.

Just booked Oct. 18-26 at CSR. Doesn't look like many if any are staying there? Guess DH and I will have the whole resort to ourselves! :)

Question, does anyone know when the details of who and what culinary demonstrations and book signings are going to be at F&W?

I keep seeing that the details are the pricing for them and when to book.

I'd watch Disney Food Blog...she's usually got up to date F&W info. She posted all menu lists for the marketplaces a few days ago.

I just knew there would be an October 2013 thread around here somewhere. :)

DH and I will be touring the world kidless! We are arriving on October 1st and departing on October 9th and staying at Pop Century. We are belatedly celebrating my 40th birthday (June 27th) and our 19yr Anniversary (Sept 24th).

Our plans are as follows:

10/1-Arrive around 12:00p
10/2-MK-Be Our Guest @ 4:50p
10/3-EP-Beirgarten @ 2:30p
10/4-AK-Boma @ 7:30a/MNSSHP at 7:00p
10/5-HS
10/6-MK-Key to the Kingdom tour @ 8:30a
10/7-EP-The Wave @ 8:00a/ Food & Wine Festival
10/8-HS-
10/9-MK----Flight at 6:55p

We have park hoppers so afternoon and evening plans may have different parks then what we attend in the morning. So looking forward to checking out the Food & Wine Festival and going to the Halloween Party. :goodvibes

Pikester said:
I just knew there would be an October 2013 thread around here somewhere. :)

DH and I will be touring the world kidless! We are arriving on October 1st and departing on October 9th and staying at Pop Century. We are belatedly celebrating my 40th birthday (June 27th) and our 19yr Anniversary (Sept 24th).

Our plans are as follows:

10/1-Arrive around 12:00p
10/2-MK-Be Our Guest @ 4:50p
10/3-EP-Beirgarten @ 2:30p
10/4-AK-Boma @ 7:30a/MNSSHP at 7:00p
10/5-HS
10/6-MK-Key to the Kingdom tour @ 8:30a
10/7-EP-The Wave @ 8:00a/ Food & Wine Festival
10/8-HS-
10/9-MK----Flight at 6:55p

We have park hoppers so afternoon and evening plans may have different parks then what we attend in the morning. So looking forward to checking out the Food & Wine Festival and going to the Halloween Party. :goodvibes

I have almost the same schedule!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter