New clicks at milesource

LI Debbie

DIS Veteran
They've been tinkering around with the milesource home page. Now there are five clicks under "get your daily fix," and they've lowered the click fix to 15 visits. They still have the trivia questions and the games. If you did your account earlier in the day, go back and get the new 5 AMs.

Whenever they start messing with the homepage, I immediately get suspicous about the cash out levels. Luckily they haven't increased the cash out level for the supercert-still 3,500 AMs.

Thanks, Debbie!

I was just doing Milesource & was wondering why there were only 15 click fix clicks.

And believe it or not, I actually got Milehunter in the first 5 clicks! - I wonder how many points I'll get tomorrow?!?!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Jackie

Thankfully I just cashed out of Milesource 4 days ago...I get nervous as well when that happens...seems they always increase the levels then...

Thanks, Debbie. Hope they don't increase the points needed before I get to cash out. I was going to wait for the higher value, but maybe I don't want to do that now!

I really don't think you have to worry, Nancy, although I always cash out at the lowest level.

They really haven't change the amount of AM's available per day (still will be about 26), just the location of the points. Frankly I think it's an improvement since it looks like they have acquired some new sponsors. There was nothing more mind-numbing than those click fixes-same sites, over and over!:mad:

Thanks so much! I hadn't even noticed that there were only 15 points on the click fix today.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest