New Anual Pass

I have had problems with my most recent AP. We were DRENCHED during a Splash Mt. ride in the middle of an afternoon storm; the pass (kept in my pocket) would not work the next day. :confused3 Went to GS @ MK and had another one issued - had entry problems at AK, MK & EPCOT with the new one after re-issue. :mad: It will be interesting to see what happens on our next trip.

I ordered ours online and am having them held at will call. All I have is a printed sh8eet to exchange. It said that I have to go to a ticket window to exchange, thanks for letting me know that I can just go to guest services. We'll be at SSR 7/8 thru 7/15, bought in last year, this will be our first trip as members.:banana:

DVC Grammy and n2mm, do you recall when WDW switched to tyvek? We've only had APs since around 1995 or 1996. But a fellow WDW junkie showed me her AP in the late 80s and it was the hard plastic picture id....
The AP's changed during 1996, the same time that the entire ticketing system was converted from a bar code/machine date stamped system to the current magnetic strip system.

The AP's changed during 1996, the same time that the entire ticketing system was converted from a bar code/machine date stamped system to the current magnetic strip system.

Thanks, GoldenOldie. :surfweb:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter