New 25 pts on mypoints

bobcat

<font color=magenta>I had a horrible case two year
At least new to me. On the main page sign up for United. Worth 25 points. Now if Max 50 pts would come back!

Great and easy 25 points..
I'll take anything I can get.:D

I registered but didn't get a blue screen. Did you?

Perhaps I'm blind :confused: , but the only United I find there is the one for spending points. Could it be that they reached the limit in hits and took the link off???

Once you hit the Earn Points link, on the far right side there are a list of various links. I kept hitting F5 key until the Uniten link came up.

Hope this helps Thumper's Dad.

perfectmatch300 - I liked the Ohio University Bobcat Green ! You are welcome. It's about time I find something to contribute instead of sponging off all of you! :D

Thanks, all. I finally got it!

I'm thinking sometimes it shows and sometimes not, 'cause I could swear I looked carefully at that location and it wasn't there. Then, later when I looked again,

there it was :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest