Never been to Ohana - suggestions for after dinner

petalutha

Earning My Ears
My family was lucky enough to get a reservation at Ohana for our anniversary (our kids are with us and we felt this was a great place).

We've never been, and I was hoping some folks here could help me plan a nice evening.

Our reservation is early, around 5.30.

I've heard there are places to walk around afterward, and even see Wishes. I am unfamiliar with the Polynesian so I don't really know what there is to do! I'm not sure how long dinner will take, but if we are finished by 7, that leaves 2 hours before Wishes.

We are staying at the Beach Club resort.

Thanks for any suggestions!

many people really enjoy the view from the beach at Poly:cloud9: we watched Wishes while eating at Ohana...it was beautiful. My dh thought I was crazy for wanting to eat that late. we were walking back to the car and he had to admit it was really nice! My ds6 loved the entertainment too. The Poly is a beautiful resort and we're staying there for Christmas this year:woohoo: Happy Anniversary and hope you have a great trip.

You could also see the boat parade at 9pm
Also take a trip around on the monorail and visit the other resorts.

We went in to MK after eating dinner one time and the other we rolled ourselves back to our room...we were SO full!

Ride the boats over to the Magic Kingdom and back. Or transfer over to the boat to Ft Wilderness and then back to MK then back to Poly.

Snarf a hammock and take a nap.

Just enjoy being at the Poly.

We just spent a lazy evening wandering the beautiful resort, had a sit on the beach whilst the kids played, it was wonderful. We plan to watch Wishes from the beach this time. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter