Nemo Subs - Best Time To Ride

I have yet to find a good time to ride this where there hasn't been a long wait. I've ridden this ride a bunch of times and it's always been a good 45 minute wait. If someone had a magical suggestion that would be awesome. I do like this ride tho. I wish it had a FP as I would probably use it.

I'm with you. It doesn't seem like there's a perfect answer. FP would be great, but until then...

It seems that you have differing opinions here and might have to flip a coin.

Unfortunately, this is a must ride for my kids. Personally, we get to DLR at rope drop (MM or otherwise) and hit Fantasyland first - once we have completed Peter Pan, Dumbo, Mr. Toad and Alice–our next stop is Nemo. We generally wait for 5min, but have waited for up to 15min. I don't think people rush to get there and ride it first, because as others have pointed out, it is a long ride, and you could do nearly three rides in that time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter