Need to make the final tweaks...opinions pls!

disneymagicgirl

Been there, Done that, Going back!
We leave a week from tomorrow :cool1: but I still need to make a few changes. Please chime in with any and all opinions and suggestions. We are a family of 5. Kids are 12, 3.5, almost 2.
Staying 8 nights at POFQ no hoppers but may end up adding them.
We travel to WDW each year unless we do DCL instead so whatever we miss we can always do the next time.
So here goes...

Wed pm- arrival night late. will eat at airport or takeout on the way.
Thurs- Epcot RD then naps. MNSSHP around 5pm. Breakfast in room for
kids/coffee for us. Lunch at Le Chefs at 12:10.
Never eaten there. Wanted Le Cellier, but no luck on that one yet.
Considering doing counter service or F&WF nibbles instead since there
are good options in Epcot. Dinner CS at resort or in MK.
Friday- Sleep in a bit and head to TH (new for us) at AK at 10:10. Concerned
b/c this is a AM EMH morning there but doubt we will make it at 8am
RD after MNSSHP.
Tour AK until finished, early evening. C/S dinner at resort
and go see Yeehaw Bob or pool.
Saturday- EEMH at DHS. Lunch at 50s at 1130 (repeat for us). Leave for naps
and return around 5pm
one of the Fantasmic shows or hit DTD and TRex in the pm. If we
go back for Fantasmic, we could switch to a dinner at 50s which we
have never done.
Sunday- MK RD. C/S lunch. Naps. 8:10pm Ohana (repeat) and Hallowishes
from beach or TTC.
Monday- 2nd option for TH at 8:10am or C/S early lunch if already did TH.
Tour AK until early afternoon. Naps. HDDR at 7:15pm (new to us).
Unsure about HDDR with 2 year old. Other option is to do earlier
HDDR or not at all and have KNO come for mom and dad to hit DHS
for PM EMH.
Tuesday- DHS RD. 1120 SciFi. Naps. Hang at Resort or DTD. Dinner at TRex or
WPC in DTD or POFQ. Carraige ride at POR at 9:30 for myself and DH
Wednesday- 8:15 CP. MK until early afternoon. Naps. 5:20 Kona. Back to MK
for MSEP and Wishes.
Thursday- DME comes 9am and countdown begins until 10/12 DCL vacay.

OK, so please tell me what you think on the days I have more than one option. Also, need to try and only use 8 TS credits. As it is, we will not get to see Illuminations so we could do MNSSHP on the 28th instead, but I assume it will be more crowded.
TIA!popcorn::

I won't comment on your schedule or restaurants because, in reality, what works for us may not work for you and visa versa. I will, however, just point out a couple of things.

First, 50's now has just one menu for both lunch and dinner (in other words there is no seperate lunch and dinner menu anymore). You can see the new menu on allears.net. Just wanted to bring it up incase you had something specific you liked at 50's lunch since it may not be on the new menu.

I wouldn't worry about a 2 year old too much at HDDR. The show should be able to keep them pretty occupied and when the performers are not on stage it can get pretty loud in there. Even if the 2 year old gets a little fussy, it's not the same as them getting fussy in Jiko, you know what I mean?

My other comment is about the carriage ride at POR. My girlfriend and I did this a couple of years ago and really enjoyed it. We had the last ride of the night (which you may also have) and were able to talk to our driver for a while (I tried very hard to give him a tip, but they are not allowed to accept them). You are allowed to bring some beverages with you on the carriage ride, so before you go on stop inside the River Roost, grab a couple of glasses of wine or your favorite cocktails and enjoy them on the ride.

I see you are kinda iffy on Chefs - don't be! We love it there and during lunch you might catch Remy :thumbsup2

Thx for your Input! Great idea about cocktails on te carriage ride! We actually ordered from GG so the will be perfect!
Thanks for making me feel more confident about chefs as well. I was iffy on that one.

Thanks for making me feel more confident about chefs as well. I was iffy on that one.
The restaurant is really pretty and we loved the food - going back in April! I read (somewhere around here) that Remy from Ratatouille shows up (on a cheese platter :goodvibes) at 12:30.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!