Need dining suggestions for next weekend!

vickalamode

DIS Veteran
First off, I am aware that I should have made these reservations 6 months ago! However, my boyfriend is visiting me next weekend (I am doing the college program), and there is a really good deal out for Florida cast members right now, so we ended up deciding to stay at Coronado Springs and apparently I am allowed to get the DDP w/ a room-only reservation at the moment. I didn't know about this until just yesterday, so I am kind of scrambling to make reservations...

Right now we have...
Sat March 13-Breakfast @ 1900 Park Fare
Sun March 14-Dinner @ Yachtsman's & Narcoosees
Mon March 15-Breakfast @ Kona Cafe

So we have enough reservations, but I am really not sure about the ones on Sunday...I have never been to Yachtsman's and I only booked it as a "just in case"...I don't really want to use 2 credits on it. I would be okay with using 2 credits at Narcoosees, but our reservation isn't until 9:30pm so that probably won't happen either...

So I guess what I am looking for is reccomendations on someplace to try to get a reservation for 2 people for a nice sit down dinner next Sunday night...I have tried all the obvious places (Le Cellier, Coral Reef, California Grill etc) but they were all full....I am not really sure where else would be good to try; this is the first time I'll have seen my boyfriend in 6 weeks since I came to Florida, and we want to eat someplace that is nice for a couple and is on the DDP, and basically somewhere that is kind of a "hidden gem" where all of the reservations won't have already been taken up most likely, because it's only a week away. Signature restaurants are OK, but I'd prefer someplace that only is 1 credit. If we have to settle for a signature, I am just going to cancel the breakfast at Kona.

Also, before people start yelling at me for having more than 1 dinner reservation on Sunday night already, I am planning on canceling all the reservations I am not going to use. I just started to make reservations because I wanted to make sure we got in SOMEWHERE, you know?

What about Jiko or Artist Point you may have luck with those ones. They are also 2 credits

I am not sure re credits but THE WAVE has great food, quiet atmosphere. You will feel like you are not at Disney for a while. BTW no characters so I'm assuming just one credit.:hug::hug:

I would definately try Jiko, it is fantastic! Not sure you would be able to get anything at the Wave, I'm having trouble getting ADR's there for June.

San Angel Inn in Mexico - DH and I love it and eat there every trip
Tutto Italia in Italy - nice atmosphere, good food
Marrakesh in Morocco - different, but good

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter