need advice on type of site

serenitygr

2021: trip number six to the Fort!!
Hello everyone! I'm looking for advice on the type of campsite I should reserve from fellow campers who have been there. We've never camped at the Fort, but last year stayed at a cabin and fell in love with it so much there that we bought an older motorhome. Now we have a vacation booked over Christmas of 2013, and for now have reserved a preferred campsite.
Our motorhome, by the way, is pretty long- I think about 40 feet total, and has an awning.

We'd like to have a campsite near the meadows pool- that would be our most important request regarding location. Anything else is pretty flexible. So could anyone help me know which type of site I actually want to reserve? I've been reading that only certain types of sites are by the pool, and I can't remember which type that was. And would our RV fit on that type? Any help and advice is MUCH appreciated! Thanks in advance!

If you want to be near the meadow, you need to call back and upgrade to a premium. The preferred sites are near the settlement. Ask for 800 thru 1000 loops. That is about as close to the meadow as you can get.

serenitygr,

I answered alot of your questions in another thread that I just posted to. See post #5.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2997867

As wdwrroad said, Premiums surround the Meadow TP. To be close get 900, 1400, or 600. You will need to swap your ressie to a Premium site although those are most expensive. But the Premie will handle the biggest RVs and TTs out there including yours.

Got a picture of your new rig to share? :scratchin

Good luck!

Bama ED

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter