Need a good stroller for a 4 year old

Piglet

<font color=blue>Can't beat <font color=red>Family
Anyone have any suggestions? Would like a roof on it to keep off the sun.

Piglet

It's a lot like an umbrella stroller but with a canopy. It doesn't fold up skinny like an umbrella stroller but it folds very flat and is light. It also has a nice size basket underneath. On sale it was $16 so no worries if I lose it. I'm sure the regular price is about $20 so it's affordable. The brand is Kolocraft and the name was the Lil' Sport.

If you want to splurge I've heard another great travel stroller is the Combi Savvy Z. I'm not sure if that has a canopy or not but it's super light, maybe 7 lbs. and folds up small.

[This message was edited by MermaidMom on 04-21-01 at 05:46 PM.]

Is that stroller big enough for a 4 year old? I have a 2 1/2 yr old and just picked up a stroller by J. Mason for dirt cheap at K Mart. They said it holds weight up to 40 lbs but didn't say anything about the height.

My daughter is average height but she is too tall for the canopy on this stroller. The only advantage it has over our umbrella stroller is that it has a basket underneath. (Kolcraft also makes the same stroller).

So, I am also looking for a "cheapie" stroller for my 2 1/2 year old. The Combi is great but don't want to make that investment now plus I don't feel 100% comfortable leaving it when we go on rides, at least with a cheapie if anything happens to it, it was just a cheapie- (which I know is a very rare possibility at Disney, but still a possibility). Any suggestions? I've been checking consignment shops too.

We used our umbrella stroller last time but would like to have a canopy and a basket this time. The backpack gets heavey after a while.e

<font
<font color="#FF0000"><font face="Comic Sans MS"<marquee> Charter Member of the Swan/Dolphin Cheerleading Team!!</marquee></font></font></font>
sheep3.gif
antier006.gif

dancecindy.gif

my daughter is just over 2 and quite tall for her age. She seems to fit in it ok and has *some* room to grow.

Good luck searching!

Meredith :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest