NE Magic on Sept 12, 2012

Does anyone know if you have to book brunch for Palo onboard? it says sold out for awhile now online, with dinner reservations still widely available (we have the last night)

We also used the DVC offer and will be sailing with you.......is it too late to do the FE? Just me and DH.....can't take the kiddos out of school, as we have a 10 night trip in October and taking them out 6 days then! Total impromptu trip....LOVE IT!!!! Is there a facebook group for this cruise? Sorry, we just booked at 9:00pm tonight....craziness!

Welcome to the group! I have added you to the roster. Yes, there is a FB page, under Magic to Canada, not very active, but might be with more folks.

That's great to know - what exactly does sem-formal mean? DH isn't sure if he should bring his suit or not, and I have an array of dresses I'm trying to choose from - I don't want to look too formal on a jeans and tee type night! lol

Really glad to hear that we get a pirate deck party, as DD, DH and I all have pirate outfits!

SOmeone asked who all are first time cruisers, we are!

We're paid in full now and my DH is now going as well as the rest of the 10 members in my family! We'll be quite a big bunch now!

This cruise has taken up quite a chunk of my life. Currently I'm seamstressing a Rapunzel dress for DD to wear. I'm hoping to have a princess dress for each day there, along with disney casual clothing. I'm definitely getting crafty for this cruise!

You will find folks dressing in everything from tuxes to casual on the formal night, semi formal could be suits to casual. Basically anything will fit in.

Hi Everyone,
My husband and I will be on this cruise celebrating our anniversary.:cool1:
My husband's father and aunt will also be sailing.
Sue
Welcome to the group! I am keeping a roster of all of us DISers on the cruise, I will add you to the group.

What exactly is the DVC offer??
Taken from my email....
Ahoy Members,

The unprecedented visit of the Disney Magic to the port of New York has almost come to an end. But, before it's time to say goodbye, the ship will be making three unique voyages along the picturesque New England coastline, visiting historic ports of call in Canada. Our friends at Disney Cruise Line invite you to experience the natural wonders of the north Atlantic, explore historic treasures of quaint seaside villages in New Brunswick and Nova Scotia and create a lifetime of memories aboard the majestic Disney Magic.

For just $130 per person, per night, Members can book a verandah Stateroom of their choice on select 5-Night cruises aboard the Disney Magic in September, 2012. (Total voyage fare is $649 per person.)

This very special Member offer is only available for three sail dates this September, so call Disney Cruise Line at (888) 885 - 3770 and mention .....to book yours today!

*** Category 7a-4a or what ever the highest category is left. For those DVC members already on the cruise, you can get the difference refunded and upgraded (if availability is there)!

This is the only reason we will be joining the rest of you! I love my DVC!

Forgot to add...the DVC special with trip insurance makes the cost less than a category 11c....we got the category 4B- deluxe family oceanview stateroom with verandah. Since we can't take the kids out of school the first 3 days (we're taking them out for 6 days in October for our AKV stay), it will be just the 2 of us in a room that sleeps 5!

It was a great deal - we couldn't pass it up either. Count us in :cool1:

Just wanted to chime in and say my DW and I are on this cruise as well. We are cruising with 4 friends we have made from the dis. Can't wait to see everyone!!

Hello everyone,
My mother and I will also be sailing on this cruise and are really excited to leave from New York! Look forward to meeting a lot of new faces and perhaps some familiar ones as well.

Karen

We're in! So glad we got a nudge from friends to come aboard. ;)

Greg & Andrea from Virginia, our sixth DCL cruise (finally gold). We've sailed from NYC before and it is really special. Looking forward to meeting new DIS and DVC friends at the DIS meet in the Promenade Lounge at 3 pm on embarkation day.

It was a great deal - we couldn't pass it up either. Count us in :cool1:

Just wanted to chime in and say my DW and I are on this cruise as well. We are cruising with 4 friends we have made from the dis. Can't wait to see everyone!!

Hello everyone,
My mother and I will also be sailing on this cruise and are really excited to leave from New York! Look forward to meeting a lot of new faces and perhaps some familiar ones as well.

Karen

Just found this thread and want to add my cousin and myself as Sept. 12th cruisers!

We're in! So glad we got a nudge from friends to come aboard. ;)

Greg & Andrea from Virginia, our sixth DCL cruise (finally gold). We've sailed from NYC before and it is really special. Looking forward to meeting new DIS and DVC friends at the DIS meet in the Promenade Lounge at 3 pm on embarkation day.

Welcome to all of you! I am keeping a roster of DIS cruisers and those interested in a Fish Extender Exchange. For those of you who just signed up, are you interested in being added to the FE exchange? (Some of you I have already heard from). Send me a PM with your information.

I will again post the list as I have it, it is in spread sheet form which will not copy well to this format, so it will be difficult to read, but please check it out and make sure I have the info correct, and send me a PM to either change info or add info. I have added the commas to try to designate where the columns should be. I will send the spread sheet by e-mail to any who want to see the actual spread sheet if you send my your e-mail address by PM.

DIS Name, Name, Stateroom #, # of adults, # of children, FE exchange,
3CStuart, , 7514, 2, , ,
acomasdiaz, , , 2, 2, FE exchange,
Bethleham, Beth & Keith & Allen, 2008, 2, DS/4, FE exchange - Peanut Allergy Peanut Allergy,
candace, Candace & DCousin, , 2, 0, ,
Canuck11, DH & DW, , 2, 0, ,
Colestat, Sue & DH & DFIL & DAunt , 4, 0, ,
Disney9.9.10, , , 2, , ,
Donald & Daily Duck, Lee Ann & Donald, 6540, 2, 0, FE exchange,
DonnettaR, Donnetta & Uncle Steve & Aunt Patricia, 6658, 3, 0, FE exchange,
dthogue, Tammy & Doug, GTY, 2, 0, FE exchange,
Epcotrulz, , , , , FE exchange,
first timers, Alex & Carolyn, 2578, 2, 0, FE exchange,
Jaynamama, Joanne & Viril, , 2, DD/4, DS/16mos, ,
JKeller, , , 5, 5, ,
kendzee94, Barb & Bill, 8584, 2, 0, FE exchange,
lorimay, , , , 0, fe (?),
Michelle1377, Michelle, , 7, , ,
mm4mm, , 7086, 2, 0, FE exchange,
Neriberi, Angela & Rob & Annabel & Tom, 8060, 3, DD/5, FE exchange,
PixieintheCity, Carol & fiance, , 2, DS/11, DD/5, ,
plyeng2ff/BringEeyore2DCL, Arthur & Danielle, 7138, 2, 0, FE exchange,
Prinny27, Heather & Jared, 6022, 2, 0, FE exchange,
rhunit1, , , , , FE exchange,
Scootersjunk, Ben & Rick & Mom & Dad, , 4, 0, ,
Scott H/Lynn G, Scott & Lynn, 7628, 2, 0, FE exchange,
TChrist05, Tom & Marilou, , 2, 0, ,
Trekker, , , 4, 0, ,
vakamula, Greg & Andrea, , 2, 0, no,
wdwfreeksince88, DH & DW & 4 friends, , 6, 0, ,
wilderness_gal, Karen & DM, , 2, 0, ,

*Never to old - possibly Vicki & Mom

Welcome to all of you! I am keeping a roster of DIS cruisers and those interested in a Fish Extender Exchange. For those of you who just signed up, are you interested in being added to the FE exchange? (Some of you I have already heard from). Send me a PM with your information.

I will again post the list as I have it, it is in spread sheet form which will not copy well to this format, so it will be difficult to read, but please check it out and make sure I have the info correct, and send me a PM to either change info or add info. I have added the commas to try to designate where the columns should be. I will send the spread sheet by e-mail to any who want to see the actual spread sheet if you send my your e-mail address by PM.

DIS Name, Name, Stateroom #, # of adults, # of children, FE exchange,
3CStuart, , 7514, 2, , ,
acomasdiaz, , , 2, 2, FE exchange,
Bethleham, Beth & Keith & Allen, 2008, 2, DS/4, FE exchange - Peanut Allergy Peanut Allergy,
candace, Candace & DCousin, , 2, 0, ,
Canuck11, DH & DW, , 2, 0, ,
Colestat, Sue & DH & DFIL & DAunt , 4, 0, ,
Disney9.9.10, , , 2, , ,
Donald & Daily Duck, Lee Ann & Donald, 6540, 2, 0, FE exchange,
DonnettaR, Donnetta & Uncle Steve & Aunt Patricia, 6658, 3, 0, FE exchange,
dthogue, Tammy & Doug, GTY, 2, 0, FE exchange,
Epcotrulz, , , , , FE exchange,
first timers, Alex & Carolyn, 2578, 2, 0, FE exchange,
Jaynamama, Joanne & Viril, , 2, DD/4, DS/16mos, ,
JKeller, , , 5, 5, ,
kendzee94, Barb & Bill, 8584, 2, 0, FE exchange,
lorimay, , , , 0, fe (?),
Michelle1377, Michelle, , 7, , ,
mm4mm, , 7086, 2, 0, FE exchange,
Neriberi, Angela & Rob & Annabel & Tom, 8060, 3, DD/5, FE exchange,
PixieintheCity, Carol & fiance, , 2, DS/11, DD/5, ,
plyeng2ff/BringEeyore2DCL, Arthur & Danielle, 7138, 2, 0, FE exchange,
Prinny27, Heather & Jared, 6022, 2, 0, FE exchange,
rhunit1, , , , , FE exchange,
Scootersjunk, Ben & Rick & Mom & Dad, , 4, 0, ,
Scott H/Lynn G, Scott & Lynn, 7628, 2, 0, FE exchange,
TChrist05, Tom & Marilou, , 2, 0, ,
Trekker, , , 4, 0, ,
vakamula, Greg & Andrea, , 2, 0, no,
wdwfreeksince88, DH & DW & 4 friends, , 6, 0, ,
wilderness_gal, Karen & DM, , 2, 0, ,

*Never to old - possibly Vicki & Mom

Good thing you posted this list - it just made me realize we were able to apply the DVC offer to our reservation yesterday, so they switched our stateroom. We're now in #6094. Upgrade! WOOHOO!

Good thing you posted this list - it just made me realize we were able to apply the DVC offer to our reservation yesterday, so they switched our stateroom. We're now in #6094. Upgrade! WOOHOO!

Congrats on the upgrade!

It's official! I'm in (along with two friends, one of whom is a DIS'er and will also be joining me on the Panama Canal Cruise)! I couldn't resist that OGT rate any longer.

I was on the first of the Canada sailings in June and I had an absolutely wonderful time and can't wait to go back!

Beth

Hi Everyone, we just booked this cruise the end of last week with the DVC deal that came out. It's our first cruise, so I can't wait. My travel group is myself, husband (Danny), and son (Nathaniel, 5). We were booked for podcast cruise 4.0, but we switched to this to save money. We're in cabin 8590. I jumped right on booking shore excursions- I'm used to doing a lot more planning for trip than this time frame allows so I'm going into overdrive :-)

Hi Everyone, we just booked this cruise the end of last week with the DVC deal that came out. It's our first cruise, so I can't wait. My travel group is myself, husband (Danny), and son (Nathaniel, 5). We were booked for podcast cruise 4.0, but we switched to this to save money. We're in cabin 8590. I jumped right on booking shore excursions- I'm used to doing a lot more planning for trip than this time frame allows so I'm going into overdrive :-)

Hey neighbor we're in 8584- just a few doors down from you!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter