Mystery scrapper (cost neutral swap) PROGRESS UPDATE by 4/5 please

Hmm - I'll do pets and hobbies and Disney vacations, two pages.

Sorry, I thought I had added those! Maybe I just wanted to. Things have been a little hectic lately... can't wait for next week.

2 pages each or one page each? (We've all been there -" I must just...." then convinced you've done it!;) )

Oh, sorry. Two pages each, to add to the one-person groups. At least, I think those are the ones, right? It was early and I was surrounded by cats.. haha.

OK I'll sort that. Thanks to the challenge section, everyone will be able to make the same number as they get, but maybe different topics;)

If I can have everybody's details by the end of this week I can let you know who to send pics to, and who you'll be making for (I have a complicated table!) and can those who've already sent confirm they are happy with their groups. Thanks!

Sorting this out is WAY complicated:headache: I think I've got it now, more or less;) I couldn't quite make everyone only have one partner, but there's no more than two each:thumbsup2

Two mailings isn't that bad. :thumbsup2

Will you post the results or PM us our partners & pages?

I'll pm you as its a bit complex and easy to read the wrong line! (One of you ended up making 12 pages first time but not sending any:eek:). I just need everyone's details to make sure you all get all the info you need with your assignment:thumbsup2

I have everyone's details and I'll be PM'ing you with your info:goodvibes

I've noticed that uploading to snapfish from e-mail enclosures doesn't always give a good result, so if poeple have accounts with snapfish, photobox or whoever can they use these to send pics (unless its only me who has that problem :rolleyes1)

I've got my PM.

Now remember - those who are doing my pages. I'm not sending photos. You are free to use your imagination with these layouts. I do usually put more than one photo to a page, but never more than four. :)

I have rec'd my PM and I have contacted those who are mailing their photos to me. :)

I've sent Snapfish sharing links to those doing my pages - journalling to follow separately!

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter