Mystery scrapper (cost neutral swap) PROGRESS UPDATE by 4/5 please

I've sent my pics out and received my partners pics.

I've sent my photos to both my partners and received photos from both my partners. I'm currently in a thinking process as to what to do for these pages.

I have recieved but I haven't sent yet- I plan to do so by the end of the day.

Rebecca

I've sent almost all of my photos - I'm waiting for Rebecca to give me her preference for one thing, but I know she's busy.

Speaking of which - Rebecca, if you just want me to pick something and send it to you, let me know.

I've sent almost all of my photos - I'm waiting for Rebecca to give me her preference for one thing, but I know she's busy.

Speaking of which - Rebecca, if you just want me to pick something and send it to you, let me know.

I know I have lots of Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, Toy Story Mania, and Block Party Bash stuff from DHS- I have already finished my pages from there. I have lots of Adventureland and Frontierland stuff for the Magic Kingdom (I have finished those areas) but anything you want to send will work too.

Rebecca

Have you sent me photos? I can't find the email if you did. Could you send it again?

:flower3: Thanks Rebecca. I just wanted to make sure in my inbox delete frenzy that I didn't get rid of yours by accident.

:flower3: Thanks Rebecca. I just wanted to make sure in my inbox delete frenzy that I didn't get rid of yours by accident.

I have emailed the photos- I have more of both if you want them, feel fee to crop them- I would if I was using them. Use whichever ones you want I am not worried about using all of them. I will be sending journaling to you by the end of tomorrow.

Rebeccca

I have Mazda's pages done. Will mail them out tomorrow.

:goodvibes:banana: I'm so excited!

My prints arrived today for DIT's pages, and I have papers and pretties pulled for both DIT and AWM pages:thumbsup2

DIT, if you want to mail my pages and the school swap together (whichever date is later or works best for you) that's fine by me:)

AWM- I sent on the journaling in a word file. Feel free to change fonts and such as you want- I just typed it up and didn't worry about any formating thing. Also the dates at the top are for your reference I am not worried about them being on the journaling.

Rebecca

DIT, your pages are done and will be postal either tomorrow or Saturday (depending if I need to buy more brown paper). I had great fun with your lovely pics:goodvibes

AWM - your pages are cut and ready to assemble. Probably tonight to tomorrow - I'll mail with your flowers unless I suddenly get really quick with the supersports.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter