My National Rate went down again!!

My reservations dropped today. I saw this thread last night, but there was no drop, but today it dropped again. I went from $268 to $258 for a 16 day rental (intermediate price) EA coupon, and priceless code. My base weekly rate is now down to $105. My goal was to get my total to $260, and I did.
My dates are April 29-May 14.

n2mm said:
My reservations dropped today. I saw this thread last night, but there was no drop, but today it dropped again. I went from $268 to $258 for a 16 day rental (intermediate price) EA coupon, and priceless code. My base weekly rate is now down to $105. My goal was to get my total to $260, and I did.
My dates are April 29-May 14.

My dates are April 26-May 1. I have been checking a couple of times a day. I checked about an hour before you posted, and my rate was the same. Checked again after reading your post and my rate went down again. Got the same base rate as you $105 also using Ent. coupone and priceless code, I am now down to $96.52. :cool1: Thanks for letting us know, I wouldn't have checked again until probably tonight and by then it might have been back up. :earseek:

My rate keeps dropping and dropping!! One week, Intermediate with the pricless code and entertainment code is now 99.23!!!!!!!!!(end of April) :banana: :banana:

Mine lowered again too :cool1: :cool1:

8 days- intermediate- 4/22-4/30- $118.86 WOO HOO :Pinkbounc

Now- if only Disney would take the hint, and get the blasted codes out, my life would be complete :p

Thanks for posting. Gotta love these prices :love:

I had a full size booked under emerald reserve for 8 days (4/30-5/7) for $135 w/ coupon and priceless code. I just checked and it went up $2. I tried an intermediate, which was $127 yesterday, and now it's $119!!!! So I booked an intermediate. I think our luggage should fit. :cool1:

Nik's Mom said:
I had a full size booked under emerald reserve for 8 days (4/30-5/7) for $135 w/ coupon and priceless code. I just checked and it went up $2. I tried an intermediate, which was $127 yesterday, and now it's $119!!!! So I booked an intermediate. I think our luggage should fit. :cool1:

You are in the same boat as us. I decided to gamble, and hope for something bigger on the EA. We might be in for a tight fit, back, and forth to the airport. :crowded: For that price, I will sit in the back with the kids, and put luggage on the front seat.

Looks like June rates are on the move again. My Full Size for 6/23-7/1 just dropped another $22 down to a base rate of $117. Using Priceless code and Ent Book coupon, total is now $131, it was over $200 when I first booked.

That covers at least one of our meals on this trip, now to find the money for the rest!!! :earboy2:

I checked my reservation this morning ~still the same price. But when I just checked now, the price had dropped!!! We started with a price of $209, dropped to $203 last week and now we're down to $174 for a full size for 10 days in August. We have saved $30 already! That should buy a mickey bar or two right? :mickeybar

Yep - just checked again. This is reservation #5 I think. My total just went down another $9. A total that started out at $206 is now $119. We've gone beyond mickey-bar-savings and on to a whole day of food! :mickeybar :mickeybar

I have been hoping my rate would go down for months. Seeing all of your rates dropping, I have been checking everyday.
I am now happy to report that my minivan rate went down a little over $30
for the end of August using priceless code and ENT code. :flower:
(I know it will go down even more as time gets closer!)

Ours went down again from $190 to $177 - Intermediate 4/15 - 4/22 using EA.

Mine has stayed the same for the last three days, but before that it had dropped 3 times in 3 days, so I am still quite happy!!
I'm not gonna stop checking though!! :bitelip:

I have ressies for Intermediate off the Aisle and Full Size for 9/3-9/10 and 11/5-11/12 and both dropped.

9/05 Int. rate from $141.40 to $104.02
9/05 Full rate from $150.99 to $109.77

11/05 Int. rate from $108.81 to $104.02
11/05 Full rate from $112.65 to $109.77

Please note that these November starting rates are significantly reduced since I have checked repeatedly and lowered the rates along the way. This is the first drop for the September rates and I think they are significant. Now if only I could decide if I want to go Labor Day week or NJ Teachers' Convention week.

Mady/Sophiemom said:
You are in the same boat as us. I decided to gamble, and hope for something bigger on the EA. We might be in for a tight fit, back, and forth to the airport. :crowded: For that price, I will sit in the back with the kids, and put luggage on the front seat.

That's exactly what I said. I'm pretty sure we can fit everything! I have a Nissan Altima at home and have loaded that trunk up with tons of stuff. I'm optimistic I can do the same with an intermediate. :cool1:

I printed the Entertainment Book coupon...but I don't have an entertainment book. Do I need one to use the coupon?

missypie said:
I printed the Entertainment Book coupon...but I don't have an entertainment book. Do I need one to use the coupon?

No you do not. If you only do the on-line subcription, then you will never have a book or a card. That is how I got my coupon, via the free 10 day offer. And for our trip in october, the attendant didn't even want to see my coupon, she was happy knowing that I had it, but did not want to take it from me. :confused3

Penny

P.s. I am now down to $99.xx (all included) for my 7 day rental from April 30- May 6th. Inter, EB coupon, priceless. :cool1:

When I first started planning this trip, I told myself we'd get a car if we could get a decent rate. I shopped a lot on line and came up with Avis @ $280 with tax for 10 days for a full sized car. I thought that was a really good rate. Then yesterday I visited the Transportation Board for the first time in a long time and started playing around with codes again. I'm down to $178 with National for the same 10 days. $102 savings! Thanks, everybody! :goodvibes

missypie-----When are you going?? I'm going Oct.1-11th and got a National rate for a full size car for $198.00. It's a GREAT price isn't it. I'm so excited to save some money on the rental, I think we might go to Mickey's Backyard BBQ.

littlestix said:
missypie-----When are you going?? I'm going Oct.1-11th and got a National rate for a full size car for $198.00. It's a GREAT price isn't it. I'm so excited to save some money on the rental, I think we might go to Mickey's Backyard BBQ.

May 26-June 5th.

I need to keep telling my DH about all the ways I am saving money because I have started making my restaurant PS and he is in shock over the prices!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter