My baby has a chromosonal defect? She's HERE & HEALTHY! Post 355!!!

I'm so happy for you and your family! Congratulations!
Congrats_Baby_Girl.gif
thcongratulatiionsgirl.gif

Congratulations! She is beautiful.

I am so glad everything went ok!

Thank you thank you everyone!
We've gone to the dr/lab the past couple days to keep an eye on her jaundice and lack of wet diapers. Her bili-rubin numbers have gone up, but are within reason, so we get to skip tomorrow and go back to recheck on Friday. And, the good news is, we've had pee diapers today :) - I've supplemented formula with breastfeeding, and although she throws up the formula, it has seemed to help with the pee :)

We still have soo many scares with her, I guess because we are so thankful she is here :) She has gone from 7lbs 7oz to 6lbs 12oz in 4 days, which isn't good of course, but she's not looking as fragile :)

Thanks again for following this with us.... I tried to start reading this thread and only got thru page 5... I think I should print it, and keep it. Ya'll have been great :)

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter