It's kind of like a Boston cream donut except instead of chocolate icing on top, its regular icing with coconut flakes. It's heftier in that it's filled more than the typical donut. That's the best way I can explain it... I like to buy two when I'm leaving the park - one for the walk back to BCV and the other for breakfast the next day. Don't judge me...

This is a pretty good description. I'd say that if you're a fan of things that are light and not chocolate or fruity, you'll love it.

I was a big fan of the Cheshire Tail on my last trip. It is at Cheshire Cafe (of course) near the Tea Cups.

ETA: Of course School Bread. DO NOT MISS THIS ONE!

One snack my wife and I both love never seems to get mentioned. The American Dream from Fife & Drum in the American Pavilion at Epcot. It’s just a mixture of cherry Icee, blue raspberry Icee, and vanilla soft serve. But it’s SOOO good. And so refreshing on a hot day.

YUMMM. I wish I had managed to have more of these.

I also loved the cream cheese pretzel in Tomorrowland. It was REALLY good!

And the frozen lemonade in Hollywood Studios. They must add something fizzy to it because it's extra delicious.

And the frozen lemonade in Hollywood Studios. They must add something fizzy to it because it's extra delicious.

Are you talking about the one from Anaheim Produce? My wife and I got one of these last week... and then ended up getting two more throughout the day. They were so good!

Does anybody know if you can get that same Frozen Lemonade at any other parks? It’s definitely different from the one at Big Top Souvenirs at MK.

Last edited:
You can't really eat this while in the park but the character caramel apples are sooo good. I am noshing on my Goofy one right now (they keep pretty well!). I got mine at Goofy's in DS but they had similar ones in the sweet shop in AK and likely do in the Confectionary on Main Street (didn't get a chance to look). You do need a knife to cut into it but it's a fun treat to buy toward the end of your trip and enjoy once you are home and missing Disney. I also love the Mickey/Minnie marshmallow stick, found in the same places (they are animals in AK).

One snack my wife and I both love never seems to get mentioned. The American Dream from Fife & Drum in the American Pavilion at Epcot. It’s just a mixture of cherry Icee, blue raspberry Icee, and vanilla soft serve. But it’s SOOO good. And so refreshing on a hot day.

This sounds amazing!

YUMMM. I wish I had managed to have more of these.

I also loved the cream cheese pretzel in Tomorrowland. It was REALLY good!

I think I saw a post recently that said the cream cheese pretzel is back at the Lunching Pad.

This sounds amazing!

It really is. During festivals we love to get an American Dream right before grabbing seats for a concert!

Last edited:
Can't wait for that cronut!!! Sounds amazing!!! Also want a dole whip (spiked as well lol)

Last edited:
Chocolate covered pineapple chunk from the caramel shop in Germany, with a drizzle of caramel.

I *love* chocolate covered pineapple! I will have to remember this.

We always get a pretzel from Germany. I will not share with my family, it’s all mine and DH irks me when he tries to grab a piece! We all like pretzels.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter