BriLovesDisney

DIS Veteran
Hello all,

I'm trying to compile a list of must-try snacks at all the parks for my upcoming trip. I've never really tried any snacks at WDW before (besides a candy apple or rice Krispy treat). So what are some of your favorite must-do snacks???

Thanks in advance!

I love the chocolate covered strawberry from the caramel shop in germany--anything from there really. The Nutella/fruit waffle at sleep hollow in MK, cupcakes from the trolley cafe in DHS and boardwalk bakery, in France there is an ice cream store that makes a croque glacé that is amazing. There's a bakery in Norway we like too, as well as the one in France, of course.

Definitely pick something from Karamell Kuche in Germany, if you like caramel that's a must. If you like raspberry, I highly recommend the raspberry macaron from the Patisserie in France. In MK you can't go wrong with a simple Mickey ice cream bar (if you've never had one), and of course the Dole whip is a classic.

Definitely pick something from Karamell Kuche in Germany, if you like caramel that's a must. If you like raspberry, I highly recommend the raspberry macaron from the Patisserie in France. In MK you can't go wrong with a simple Mickey ice cream bar (if you've never had one), and of course the Dole whip is a classic.

We are dying to try a Dole Whip for the first time this trip! Hope it's as amazing as we hope it is :)

I love the chocolate covered strawberry from the caramel shop in germany--anything from there really. The Nutella/fruit waffle at sleep hollow in MK, cupcakes from the trolley cafe in DHS and boardwalk bakery, in France there is an ice cream store that makes a croque glacé that is amazing. There's a bakery in Norway we like too, as well as the one in France, of course.

We are of one mind you and me :-)

The Nutella and fruit waffle for sure and also I always have to have the macaron ice cream sandwich from the ice cream shop in France.

Personally, for Dole whip, I like the Dole whip float with a shot of rum added. OK, I'm sure you can't get that shot on a snack credit, but so totally worth it LOL.

We are dying to try a Dole Whip for the first time this trip! Hope it's as amazing as we hope it is :)

Think pineapple sorbet - ultra-fine ice. Sweet and sour. My mouth is watering just typing it, and I'm not even kidding. If you are going with your family, order one, and everyone take a taste. Then whoever likes it should just order their own. I prefer the pineapple float - It's just a dole whip with pineapple juice.

Citrus swirl was not my thing. The orange flavor tasted like it was made from bad orange juice concentrate. Bitter aftertaste.

Think pineapple sorbet - ultra-fine ice. Sweet and sour. My mouth is watering just typing it, and I'm not even kidding. If you are going with your family, order one, and everyone take a taste. Then whoever likes it should just order their own. I prefer the pineapple float - It's just a dole whip with pineapple juice.

Citrus swirl was not my thing. The orange flavor tasted like it was made from bad orange juice concentrate. Bitter aftertaste.

Thanks! A member in our travel party ordered a citrus swirl on her last trip (didn't like it) but thought it was the Dole Whip... She also said it was pretty tart.

One snack my wife and I both love never seems to get mentioned. The American Dream from Fife & Drum in the American Pavilion at Epcot. It’s just a mixture of cherry Icee, blue raspberry Icee, and vanilla soft serve. But it’s SOOO good. And so refreshing on a hot day.

Also, don’t miss the Croissant Donut at Refreshment Port in the World Showcase. By far the best cronut I’ve ever had.

--Mickey Bar :)
--Dole whip with rum from AK
--Chocolate croissant or anything from Les Halles at Epcot
--Nutella Waffle from Sleepy Hallow
--Also found these great snack boxes outside the Land at Epcot (cheese, grapes and carrots) it was a nice healthy change as a healthy snack for the kiddos after eating ice cream and french fries!

Hello all,

I'm trying to compile a list of must-try snacks at all the parks for my upcoming trip. I've never really tried any snacks at WDW before (besides a candy apple or rice Krispy treat). So what are some of your favorite must-do snacks???

Thanks in advance!
When are you going? If you are going after Thanksgiving then there will be specific holiday treats at most countries in the WS to try.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter